Chapter 4

I was in my room, just chilling, until I remembered everything that happened today.

I really had fun, and I'm glad that I'm seeing him once again. I hope to have a good time tomorrow like I did today.

After having deep thoughts about Sunghoon, I decided to tell Jungwon everything since he wanted me to meet him and left me alone with him in the first place.

(OVER TEXT)

Jungwon

Sunoo: Jungwon

Jungwon: Omg what

Sunoo: I think I'm in love

Jungwon: Jit??

Sunoo: Jit.

Jungwon: It's Sunghoon isn't it.

Sunoo: Yeah.

Jungwon: Cute! I'm telling him.

Sunoo: NO PLEASE.

Jungwon: Okay fine, but I just know he likes you back. I never knew you had such skibidi rizz before!

Sunoo: Okay bye. I'm done with your ass.

(BACK TO REAL LIFE)

I groaned in frustration. Typical Jungwon, making fun of me for having a crush as always.

I was just laying down in bed, trying to sleep, until I heard a ring from my phone.

"Jungwon, I swear to g-" I stopped when I realized when Sunghoon texted me.

I forgot that I gave him my number.

"Oh, it's just Sunghoon. WAIT. What if Jungwon told him? Oh shit."

I opened the text to see what it was about.

(OVER TEXT)

Sunghoon

Sunghoon: Hi. Is this Sunoo?

Sunoo: Yes.

Sunghoon: Hey.

Sunoo: Hello!

Sunghoon: Where do you want to go tomorrow?

Sunoo: That's up to you, I don't mind.

Sunghoon: Let's go to Namsan tower.

Sunoo: I'm cool with that. When?

Sunghoon: Let's go at 5pm. It's more beautiful at night than at day.

Sunoo: Sure! See you then.

Sunghoon: Bye. I'm excited to see you.

Sunoo: I am too.

Sunghoon: Night.

Sunoo: Good night!

(BACK TO REAL LIFE)

I kept thinking about Sunghoon. He's such a gentleman, with his handsome features and nice personality. I enjoy his presence even though it's been a day.

I adore Sunghoon. Like a lot. I notice his moles on his face that just make him more attractive. His hair is perfect while I can just swim in his eyes.

Sunghoon is literally to die for.

But the thing is, does he really like me back? I mean, we're both boys and we met today.

I just ignored the negative thoughts in my head and I start to get ready to sleep.

Jungwon stop it with your gen alpha humor

another short chapter but this one lowk kinda ate

when I tell you i got brain damage from staring at jungwon's name for too long...

ok so here's the deal with chapter scheduling: I'll write every chapter and I'll publish 1-3 a day

ok bye