Chapter 3

Sunghoon lightly shook me awake.

"Wake up, the bus is here." Sunghoon softly said.

"Oh, sorry. Was I asleep?" I asked.

"Yeah. You looked cute."

I felt a bit of heat in my body after he said that. But I still couldn't tell if he was joking or not.

"Let's just go on the bus now." I yawned.

We both entered the bus, sitting next to each other. After 5 minutes, the bus started to departure. I'm pretty sure that Sunghoon can feel me sleeping again, so he took off his jacket and put it on me. He then put my head on his shoulder so I could get comfortable.

It was a long trip, about 45 minutes. So Sunghoon decided to sleep a bit as well.

A few minutes later, Sunghoon woke up to the bus driver's yapping.

"Oh, you're finally awake. You're at your stop, kid."

"Oh right, sorry sir."

"It's no prob."

Sunghoon realized that I was still asleep, so Sunghoon picked me up and walked out of the bus. It was a bit cold, but since Sunghoon ice skated, it didn't really bother him.

"Sunoo, wake up." Sunghoon said while carrying me on his back.

I groaned while slowly waking up. My vision was still a bit blurry, but I could see that I was moving.

After my vision was unblurred, I realized that I was on Sunghoon's back. I started to blush, but hey, I was enjoying the free ride.

"Sunghoon? Why are you carrying me, and why do I have your jacket?" I questioned tiredly.

"Well, you were asleep when we arrived so I decided to carry you. And I assumed you were cold."

"But you'll  get cold."

"It's okay. As I mentioned before, I ice skate so I don't usually get cold easily."

"Oh."

There was an awkward silence between us two until we walked past my house.

"Oh, this is my house." I said quickly.

Sunghoon then put me down in front of my door.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" Sunghoon asked.

"Yeah."

Sunghoon's lips curled up into a little smile. "Alright, bye."

I was about to enter when I realized something. "Wait! How are you gonna get home?"

"I'll take the train."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

"Oh, then..."

I then kissed Sunghoon on the cheek before continuing my sentence.

"Safe travels. I'll see you tomorrow."

I waved to Sunghoon before entering my house while Sunghoon was just frozen in shock. Sunghoon then turned away from my house, blushing like crazy, not realizing that I still had his jacket.

ok this chapter kinda ate?!?

I actually pre-wrote every chapter before making this

I'll schedule each chapter I guess

it'll be like 2-4 chapters a day HELPP

ok bye