Chapter 17- its gone

"Surprise" everyone cheered there were at least 60 people. My mom was the first one to approach me, "What happened to Scarlett's birthday?" I asked still in shock.

"Scarlett, doesn't exisit" she laughed and hugged me. "Happy Birthday sweetie" she cooed.

" I love the new colour" she gaped touching the ends of my hair.

I looked around in awe, gazing at how my house was beautifully decorated and just for me!

"You knew about this?" I asked Lucy and she nodded, everyone kept this secret.

"Happy Birthday Honey" my dad walked over, hugging me giving me a gift bag.

"Don't tell your mom" he said and I opened it revealing a mini bottle of alcohol, I bet it's just juice. Lucky enough he doesn't know about the beach party.

"I put a bit of money in your bank account" he smiled

I walked up to Kyle hugging him.

"You look absolutely beautiful" he commented ,his mouth hanging open.

"Thank you" I smiled, blushing a little as a few eyes were on me when he said that.

"You knew about this all along" I sassed hitting him on the chest.

"Well yeah" he said rubbing the back of his neck, I pulled him closer to kiss him on the cheek.

"Thank You" I smiled, I grabbed the bags off Lucy and placed them upstairs in my room.

"Happy Birthday" someone spat I looked up and it was my cousin Olivia and Tristan.

"What are you doing here?" I asked putting my hand on my hip. "Come to ruin my birthday again because, if you are-"

"No, actually I wanted to wish my cousin a happy birthday" she smiled releasing from Tristan's grip and hugging me unexpectedly.

I hugged her back, I guess we can't hold grudges anymore. Does this mean that we're friends and not enemies? I thought. Lets just see how the night goes.

"I love your hair" she stated, and I returned with a thank you and we continued with a conversation which consisted of hours.

I honestly, did miss my cousin, we were so close when we were younger and the reason why she hated me so much was because she was jealous.

I actually didn't mind Tristan and Olivia dating. As far as I know he's my ex... he was left in the past with the rest of my stupid mistakes.

We partied all night long, I even snuck downstairs to the basement because that's where my mom and dad normally keep the alcohol or wine.

"Just one more" I slurred, taking a few more gulps of the alcohol although I only promised to have one more.

"No Demi" Bethany laughed, Bethany and Madison arrived a few hours ago. It turned out that Bethany wasn't in Australia with her granddad, she was having lunch with my mom instead discussing my surprise birthday party. She lied to me! But I'll get her back.

"Please" I giggled and everyone laughed with me even Cameron, which completely surprised me. I tripped over my own feet and fell on top of Kyle.

"You're going to have to hide her from mom and dad, because if they find out that she's been drinking and not at a legal age they're going to go absolutely mental!" Austin warned.

"Ok, Ok " Kyle huffed picking me up and carrying me inside, "We cant' go in there" I heard Luke call " That's were mom and dad are" he screeched turning another direction.