4) Hoggy waggy Hogwarts

"All aboard!!!" Hagrid shouts, as the students clamber up on the small boats that take you to the main entrance.

"Ooooh, Déja Vû!" Hermione exclaims, as she looks at the towering castle at a distance. Ron nods in agreement, amazed at all the dazzling lights.

"God help us, another year at this wretched place, hope Dumbledore's there to liven up the atmosphere," Pansy mutters to Draco, who's immersed in his own pessimistic thoughts as to how the year's going to go.

"Anyone home? Draco?" Pansy asks, waving her hand in front of Draco's face, who flinches.

"Oh, yes. I quite agree," he says absent- mindedly.

"You didn't hear a word of what I just said, did you?" She asks as she notices Draco staring at another boat.

Another boat, which consists of 2 red heads, and one with curly hair, shorter than usual.

On closer observation, he happens to be glancing at Hermione Granger every now and then, as they make their way towards the castle.

"Is Something, or rather, someone interesting on that boat?" Pansy asks Draco coldly, folding her arms.

"Huh? What're you on about Parkinson? Quit whining," Draco says irritably, turning his line of vision the other way, towards the forbidden forest.

From where his wave of thoughts shifts to werewolves. Who attacked Hermione in a ghastly manner. Oh no, He hasn't forgotten.

His blue eyes are lost in his own world. His line of vision is fixed to the forbidden forest, but he has his face fixed into a frown, probably wanting to forget everything about her.

Her? Meaning Hermione.

He clutches his hair and pulls it slightly in frustration, much to Pansy's shock

"Okay okay, I hope I didn't say anything offensive or rather, traumatizing. " She says, trying to reach him to pat his shoulder.

This only makes him sigh and move a little further away from Pansy Parkinson.

"You seem to be sad Draco, what's the matter?" Goyle asks him, concerned.

"Nothing's the matter. Why can't the lot of you mind your foggy business anyway?" He remarks snarkily.

Goyle gulps and turns to Pansy, who shrugs.

"Let's just leave him alone for now," Pansy says.

She glances at Hermione's boat, which is filled with happiness and laughter, much unlike this boat she's sitting on, glum and sad and snarky. She glares at Hermione. Why does she always have to be this happy all the time?

Pansy turns towards Draco, who has one hand on his chin.

"Oh do cheer up," Pansy says, not able to hold it in anymore.