The Community

"Pretty gal, looking so fine, yes, yes, yes, I'm your groom" Mr.Isaac the mad man screamed
   "What's your problem old man" The girl asked
      "Who are you calling old man? I'm way younger than your father"
    "How dare..." she was interrupted before she could finish her sentence.
    "Stop pestering the young lady Isaac" Mrs. Bay said on her way towards them from her  store cause she figured that the lady took whatever he said seriously not knowing he's a mad man.
      "But I am her groom"
"He's such a rude man" The girl said
     "He might be mad but he sure is rude' Mrs. Bay said
"Huh? Mad?"
"He's obviously not in his senses, look, he's sitting in a pile of trash or are you blind my dear?" Mrs. Bay said cause why would you hold a conversation with someone who's by a garbage disposal.
    "No I'm not ma'am"
"So just carry on" Mrs. Bay said holding the girl's shoulders and trying to push her away from Me Isaac.

    "What do you mean Mrs. Bay?"
"Your business ruins the life of young girls and marriages" Mrs Bay replied
"Well it not my fault they chose to be like that" Miss Queen said
"Goodness! You could just shut it down and start another"
     "I've made more money than you have in your entire life through this same business you keep condemning. It's not my fault men can't keep it in their pants "
    "You whore with your filthy money" Mr. Bay said as he approached them.
  "Rest old couple and save your energy, you might not make it till the next day" Miss Queen said and left, ramp walking.
"These people are something" Mr. Bay said and took his wife's left hand and led her back to their store.
   They've been trying to get the brothel shut down for years since Queen's mother's time, they thought it would be over when she died; especially because she was murdered in that same brothel. They didn't seem to care so her daughter took over and the local government wouldn't do anything cause they make most of their money there and are also regular customers.
      I love  Saturdays, no work, I can choose to do my chores whenever, just rest and chills.I had no plans but to go out with Becky on our weekend outings. It was our usual to go out every weekend since college, so I was preparing to go.
Five o'clock in the evening and Becky hasn't showed up so I decided to go checkup on her upstairs cause her apartment was above mine.
    "Becky! Becky!? I yelled as I approached her apartment door. I knocked her door continuously and figured she wasn't home.
     "Where else would she be? Of course, the brothel" i mumbled to myself and  headed for the motel and the sight was disgusting. I could see the irritating act of fornication and adultery happening live right in front of me and the most annoying fact was that all the men present at the motel were all married. I could see the rings on their fingers and those same hands used on whores were going to be used to touch their wives.
  "Argh!" I said as I shrugged
God save us from such partners. I have no idea why I didn't just become a nun because I've never been in a relationship, I've never had the thought of getting married nor having kids. I've just always been devoted and dedicated to my books; oh no! Was I in a relationship with my books?! Yuck! Maybe I was because I remember turning down a lot of guys just to focus on my studies. My life!
    "Hey" I said to Kelly, one of the prostitutes who was about to go in the brothel.
  "What?" Kelly answered and yes, they are very rude.
       "Is Becky in"?
"Yes" She said and was about to leave
"Can you please help me call her out?"
    "I'll think about it" Kelly said as she eyed me from head to toe, blew out her gum and strutted into the brothel.
I rolled my eyes eagerly waiting for Becky to show up cause the thought of going in there was never going to happen. So I called on my angels and hoped Kelly behaved like an angel and help find Becky.
It's been almost thirty minutes and there's no sign of Becky.
    " I should just probably go back home and cancel today's plan" I mumbled to myself.
    "What'sup baby girl" a drunk man said to me as he walked into the brothel.
   "I need to find this girl so I can get out of here" I mustered the courage to go in and find Becky.

     "Who's the new girl" a man across the bar yelled and it got Miss Queen's attention. She was confused cause she definitely did not have any new recruits until she saw Kinsey.
    "That's a very good one Queen" another drunk man at the bar yelled.
    "Sorry gentlemen, she's not available" she said loudly so they could hear and they all mumbled in disappointment.
   "Or is she?" Queen said as she walked towards me.
  "Have you decided those minimal jobs aren't paying you well enough so you decided to join us?" Miss Queen asked.
      "Not in a million years Queen " I replied in disgust of what she said.
     "Nobody knows tomorrow Kinsey. You might just" Queen said as she hovered around Kinsey.
I was getting angry and impatient. "Can you just get someone to call Becky for me?"
Queen chuckled " Becky is busy at the moment I think you should come back later if you're sure you don't want to get as busy as her" Queen said with a smirk on her face.
I was trying my best to hold myself back .
"Queen this one's been here too long, or is she rethinking joining here" one of the drunkards said while approaching me. I was fuming with anger as he got closer and I could smell the stench of alcohol coming from his breath.
"Pretty girl you're so covered up, show some skin" he said and stretched out his hand about to touch me . I squinted my eyes prepared to land a punch to his face but before I could this man miraculously landed on the floor.