Stalker

Lectures  were boring and I couldn't wait for it to end. I had a delicious treat waiting for me in a plastic bag and I couldn't wait to consume it.
    "You're all slacking on my project and I want to see it in our next class. Class is dismissed" The lecturer said as he packed his things as exited the lecture hall.
   " And food is missed" I said excitedly as I grabbed my things and rushed out of the hall.
I got a good spot under the oak tree in the middle of the school park. It was also a good spot to watch the art department rehearse for their show next week.
I was supposed to be part of the activities but all final year students are off the grid for anything extra cause our projects were just coming in back to back from all dimensions and calibers of professors.
The park was so busy I didn't even know where to look while eating my meal. Was it the music performance or the drama, they all seemed interesting.
I was carried away by all the activities that I didn't know when someone sat beside me. I slowly tilted my head in the direction of the person seated beside me with a judgy expression on my face.
"This is too much happening at once, how can they get a perfect rehearsal with so many things happening at the same time?" the person said.
This voice sounded familiar. "Sorry who are you?" I asked and the person faced me completely.
"Kennedy?!" There's no way he was here or were eyes playing tricks on me?
"How are you Kinsey" he said with a broad smile on his face. I remembered him to be very playful and annoying and I feel he still has those traits.
    "How are you here Kennedy?" I replied with a question cause at this point I felt like I was being stalked.
    "We go where our hearts are" he said with a broader smile on his face.
I chuckled "Excuse me?"
   "I was around and I saw you so I thought I should say hi"
    "You were around?" I asked again cause he wasn't sounding too convincing
He pointed his hand towards a construction site a few yards from the park " I'm working on the project, we're building more school facilities"
   "Oh" I said and understood. He studied engineering so it became clear why he was here. I didn't want him there, I didn't want anything to do with him, he was a community meal and I didn't want to be speaking to anybody indulging in that act. I got up and began grabbing my things, his presence made me feel uncomfortable.
     "Woah, where you going?" He asked.
    "I don't think that's your business"
  He smiled "Maybe it is"
I paused and gave him a side eye and my books were the only things left to go in bag but all of a sudden they couldn't fit into my bag so I just held them in my hands.
    "Enjoy the scenery and entertainment, I'll see you la_never"
  "Actually you might see me later, I'm going to be in your neighborhood"
He was talking about Sunshine Palace, he was going to be at Sunshine Palace the desire to leave his presence became more pressing. I had enough so I set to leave.
    "Why are you in a hurry?"
   "Other than you, I have other "important" places to be"
He chuckled "Where I am isn't important enough?"
   "Bye Kennedy" I said and left.
    "I'll see you later!" Kennedy yelled