No Such Man

Things were so wild yesterday, I felt like I was in a movie. I was embarrassed, frustrated, disappointed all at once in one of the places I never thought I'd set my foot in. I had a great dinner last night, it wasn't all that great but I had no other choice. I was trying to clean up but then I tripped over a bottle on the floor and burst into laughter. I recalled what I did to those girls yesterday.
"Did I really do that?" I whispered to myself, maybe it was a dream cause never in my life have I been violent to any other person. It was funny though, the way their faces switched up expressions the moment they felt endangered like they weren't the ones teasing me seconds ago.
"They need to be taught lessons once in a while" I mumbled as I picked up the bottle and tossed into the trash can next to my kitchen.
    "Oh shii it's 8!" I was running late for class. It was a Saturday but an exclusive class and apparently very important for any law student, professors and their sole mission to move students to class at any point in time.
I took my bath and didn't put on anything too serious cause it was a weekend. Just a free pant trouser and a simple collar top to go with it.
I put on my loafers and picked up my hand bag and rushed open the door. I was struggling with the keys  and it tends to happen when I'm in a hurry.
    "Hi" Becky said faintly. She had a plate in her hand and by the aroma of the food I could tell what was in it.
    "Hi" I replied.
  "How are you" she asked
   "I'm great, had the best day ever yesterday; almost murdered a person, four person actually"
Becky's jaw dropped "Are you kidding?" She asked.
She thought I was joking and I also thought I was joking but yeah it actually happened; things you could do in anger.
   "Anyways, what did you want" I asked ignoring her question.
    "I made you chicken and fries" she extended her arm with the plate of food in it. I took it, I took the food; I was angry with her but not the food.
   " I'll get going now" I said and attempted to leave.
  " I'll stop!" Becky yelled.
I paused "You'll stop?" I asked again to be sure.
    "I can't loose you because of it, so I'll quit""
A smile carved up my face, I really wanted to hug her but I was late to class.
   "I'm late, so..."I whispered
   "Yeah I understand" Becky whispered back.
I blew her a kiss and left for school.

    I felt so bad for lying to her but there was no way I could leave 'Sunshine Palace' the brothel. I had to go back and clean up after preparing the food. I rarely cook but I had to make a peace offering.
It took me two hours so I had to get up by 6am and I am not an early bird. A knock came on the door I was almost startled.
   "Coming!" I yelled.
  "You're late!" Moscow, one of Miss Queens' goons said the moment I opened the door. All my happiness vanished at the sight of his dark, scar filled face.
   "I'll be right there" I replied and was about to close my door but he put his leg in between the door, preventing it from closing.
    "I said I'll be there!" I yelled.
  "Now" He said not budging from the door.
   "Do you expect me to go like this?How do you want me to attract a customer looking like a servant?"
   "Two minutes" He said, still not budging from the door.
I sighed " Fine" I said and went in to get ready.

I was in a mini skirt and armless top seating by the bar with a cup of mock tail. I didn't want to get drunk cause it was still too early to be wasted.
   "Uuhh, he's been staring at you for a while now" Chelsea the bartender said to me. He was also one of Miss Queen's goons but at least he had a talent of making  great drinks so she put him at the bar.
   " Mr Patrick? "I asked
   " Nah, this guy's way too hot to be called a Mr Patrick" Chelsea replied and I wondered who it might be . So I turned around to take a look at the person stating staring at me.
   "The short sleeves with huge muscles" Chelsea whispered into my right ear and there he was at the first table in the bar.
   "Hmm" I hummed and nodded.
We made direct eye contact for about thirty seconds and this man did not break break contact. It was like he was staring into my soul. We had a full on conversation with our eyes and we flirted with our brows and mouth movements.
I smirked, this guy was so into me. I dropped my glass of drink which was half way through and stood up. I approached his table in a catwalk; we were still maintaining eye contact and leaned in front of him revealing my cleavage but his eyes never left mine and I chuckled, he was slowly driving me insane this was top level flirting.
   "How much?" I asked.
He smirked " What's your name?"
   "Is that how much you want to pay?"
  "I just want to know a beautiful lady's name"
I chuckled "I know you're not interested in that so just come straight to the point"
   "What's your name?" He asked again.
"Look mister you're wasting my time and if you're not interested in what normal people do in here quit staring at me, it's rude" I said and turned around to leave.
   "Okay wait" he said and I paused and turned back.
I crossed my arms around my chest .
   "Let's go"
  "Great!" I said and went up to him, pulled him up and led him upstairs to my room.
We got in, I locked the door behind him and went to the bed. I first took off my shoes and then went for my earrings.
   "It'll cost you by the hour, so if you don't want to pay heavy you have to be quick" 
He was by the door, leaning against the wall with his hands in his pocket and his left leg crossed over his right.
   "Aren't you coming to the bed?" I asked cause he was so still by the door.
  "You haven't told me your name" he said
    "Why are you so interested in my name"
  "I want to know you"
I laughed and I laughed loud " You want to know me?" I said again cause I couldn't believe my ears.
  "See, no man in this brothel cares about my name and I know you don't care. Besides, what importance is my name?"
     "I'm not them and I'm asking you to please tell me your name"
I looked at him for a second, he won't give up on knowing my name, guess that's good for me cause the more time he wastes the more money i make.
   "My name is Becky"
He smiled "Becky, how are you doing?"
I chuckled, this man is impossible "How do you think I'm doing?"
   "Well, you look great so you must be doing great"
  "Is that a compliment I hear? Wow I'm so surprised! See, you don't need to go through all this stress. I'm here offering myself to you already so all this sweet talk and faking to care about me is all unnecessary. Let's just get down to business" i said and went for the hand of my top.
   "Stop" He said and I paused immediately."I just want us to talk, can we do that please?"
   "You just want to talk? I asked again"
He nodded "Yeah"
   "What do you want us to talk about?"
  "You"
  "Me?"
   "You"
"Okay, what about me?"
   "Why don't you start by telling me the things you like the most"
I chuckled, this man didn't seem real. How can you come to a brothel and look for friendship there's the outside world for that. If I continued to refuse him, he won't give up so I just gave in.
We talked for an hour well, I was doing most of the talking. He didn't come near the bed he just walked around the room and sat on the sofa for a while.
I noticed he don't talk much he just agreed to whatever I had to say and smile at the things I said, for a moment I forgot I was at work.
    "Enough with the talking, do you plan on paying me for talking?" I asked
    "Aren't you worth more than that?" He asked with a smirk.
My cheeks turned red, this man had me blushing.
   "But I..." I said but he got up from the sofa and reached for his pocket.
  "Give me your hand" he said and I obeyed. It was an envelope and it was heavy.
   "I'll see you later" He said and left the room
  "Wait!" I shouted but he left.
The weight of the envelope was scary, I opened it and it was a bundle of dollar notes. This man gave me money just like that and I don't even know his name, there's no way!