Change?

I was bamboozled, I was flabbergasted! There's no way that kind of man walked into Sunshine Palace.
Did he not know he was supposed to pay for a service? He paid for my time. I feel scared, there's no way he gave me this kind of amount for nothing, he'll surely come back for something.
Hopped out of the bed and was so happy. We're expected to pay Miss Queen a certain amount of money at the end of everyday and I had more than enough to give her today, so I took out her commission and headed downstairs to pay her and get home.
I twirled, I spiraled around and I could see Chelsea's face smiling behind the bar and I had to tell him everything.
    "You're glowing, did you see Jesus?"
  "Argh I wish but it's like I haven't found his light yet"
   "You're down pretty early, didn't expect you till like three hours later " Chelsea said and chuckled.
I giggled "what do you mean?"
"He seemed like he'd be a monster!"
I giggled again "Well guess what" I said with a raised eyebrow.
"What?" He asked so curious cause of the expression I gave. I looked around to make sure it's safe cause any glimpse of the kind of money was carrying is all gonna go away.
I opened my bag and leaned to the side closer to the counter of the bar, he leaned in forward to get a better look.
"Holy shit!" Chelsea screamed. Everyone went silent and all their attention was on us.
"A rat! It was a rat!" Chelsea shouted and they all faced their business.
"That's a lot of money!" Chelsea whispered
"And would you believe if I told you he didn't even touch me" I said and took a step back.
"Yeah right "He was in disbelief, you would be too.
"I swear Chelsea. You remember when I bent over on his table there" I said pointing to the front table
Chelsea nodded "He didn't even look he said all he wanted to do was talk and we did exactly that"
Chelsea's jaw dropped " and he gave you all this money to talk?" Chelsea whispered
"I checked them thought they were counterfeits but nah, they real as corruption" I reached into my bag and got a few notes and squeezed them and put it into his pocket.
    "Take your girlfriend on a nice date" I said and winked.
Chelsea smiled "I don't have a girlfriend"
I giggled  "Yeah sure" I said and left for Miss Queen's  office.

  "Madam" I said faintly as I knocked the door to her office but I got no response. I was about to knock again when I heard the key turn, the door opened and a man walked out of the office.
"Come in" Miss Queen said and I timidly walked into her office. She was putting lipstick on, the color she always has on everyday that made her lips look plump. "How can I help you Becky"
"Uh I'm here to drop your commission for the day" I said and dropped a few notes on the table.
Miss Queen paused and took a look at the money in her table, then at the clock and then at me.
"Your fees for the day?" She asked again.
"Yes ma'am" I said bowing my head a little. She leaned back on her chair and put her legs on her desks filled with old books and papers.
Miss Queen chuckled " I know you're one of my best girls but you've never come to sign out this early"
"Had a very good customer today ma'am "
"You stole from him?" She asked with one eyebrow up
I gasped "N_n_no ma'am, he was just a very good customer"
She tilted her head and looked me from toe to head " I'm surprised you can still stand"
I choked "Barely ma'am". There was no way I was going to tell her he did nothing to me but gave me money free of charge.
Miss Queen took out a gum from her drawer and there it in her mouth. She leaned back on the chair and chewed the gum for about a minute while she just looked at me. I was already shaking inside, scared to death she might find something suspicious. Miss Queen might tolerate some things but she won't tolerate lies, deceits and cheats.
Miss Queen took out the him from her mouth and pressed it on her desk.
"You can go"
My heart twirled " T_thank you ma" I said and turned around and slowly walked out of her office.
I didn't want to take any chances, she had eyes everywhere, so I just walked out of Sunshine Palace like nothing special happened today.