4

Jack and Fabrizio, carrying everything they own in the world in the kit bags on their shoulders, sprint towards the pier

Jack and Fabrizio, carrying everything they own in the world in the kit bags on their shoulders, sprint towards the pier. They tear through milling crowds next to the terminal. Shouts go up behind them as they jostle slow-moving gentlemen. They dodge piles of luggage, and weave through groups of people. They burst out onto the pier and Jack comes to a dead stop... staring at the cast wall of the ship's hull, towering seven stories above the wharf and over an eighth of a mile long. The Titanic is monstrous.

Fabrizio runs back and grabs Jack, and they sprint toward the third class gangway aft, at E deck. They reach the bottom of the ramp just as SIXTH OFFICER MOODY detaches it at the top. It starts to swing down from the gangway doors. "Wait we're passengers!" Came the shout from jack, flushing and panting he waves the tickets.

"Have you been through the inspection queue?" Moody asks, eyeing the suspiciously

"Why do they need to go through the inspection queue" asked a 2nd year Hufflepuff confused

"Because sometimes people might bring highly illegal stuff on boats so they have to make sure nobody brings anything bad" a 5th year Ravenclaw replies smiling at the 2nd year

"CONSTANT VIGILANCE!" Alastor Moody shouts, making people jump not exactly expecting it.

"Alastor Moody!" Professor Mcgonagall scolded him.

"Of course! We don't have lice, we're Americans" jack lies cheerfully, glancing at Fabrizio "both of us" he adds quickly. "Alright come aboard" Moody replies a bit testy. Moody has Quatermaster Rowe
reattach the gangway. Jack and Fabrizio come aboard. Moody glances at the tickets, then passes Jack and Fabrizio through to Rowe. Rowe looks at the names on the tickets to enter them in the passenger list.

"Useless muggles, can't even tell when someone is lying" Lucius sneers at the screen, he doesn't even understand why he's here but he supposes if he finds something important about the potter girl he can report it to his master as soon as possible.

He just hopes his good for nothing son, can get the job done with and kill Albus Dumbledore so they can go onto the potter girl after.

Jack and Fabrizio whoop with victory as they run down the white-painted corridor grinning from ear to ear. "We are the luckies sons of bitches in the world!" Jack exclaims excitedly grinning from ear to ear. The camera cuts to the mooring lines, as big as a man's arm are dropped into the water. A cheer goes up on the pier as seven tugs pull the titanic away from the quay.

Jack and Fabrizio burst through a door onto the aft well deck. Tracking with them as they run across the deck and up the steel stairs to the poop deck. They get to the rail and Jack starts to yell and wave to the crowd on the dock.