7

Rowe runs up and pulls Jack off of Rose, revealing her dishevelled and sobbing on the deck

Rowe runs up and pulls Jack off of Rose, revealing her dishevelled and sobbing on the deck. Her dress is torn, and the hem is pushing up above her knees, showing one ripped stocking. He looks at Jack, the shaggy steerage man with his jacket off, and the first class lady clearly in distress, and starts drawing conclusions. Two seamen chug across the deck to join them.

"oh Merlin, this looks terrible" Hermione stared at the scene wide eyed, looking at it from a outsiders point of view it looks like he did something to her.

Rowe turned to jack "Here you, stand back! Don't move an inch!" he turns to the seamen "Fetch the master at Arms"

"But jack didn't do anything!" "Bastards" "they can't do that! They didn't get the full story" "how rude" outrageous shouts shot across the hall, defending the warm-hearted blonde.

A few minutes later. Jack is being detained by the burly master at arms, the closest thing to a cop on board. He is handcuffing Jack. Cal is right in front of Jack, and furious. He has obviously just rushed out here with Lovejoy and another man, and none of them have coats over their black tie evening dress. The other man is Colonel archibald gracie, a mustachioed blowhard who still has his brandy snifter. He offers it to Rose, who is hunched over crying on a bench nearby, but she waves it away. Cal is more concerned with Jack. He grabs him by the lapels.

"He didn't even check on Rose when she's literally sobbing!" Katie Bell, a chaser on the quidditch team spoke up.

"What made you think you could put your hands on my fiancé, look at me you filth" Cal sneers at Jack

"No offence Rose but I really dislike your fiancé" Angelina Johnson said with distaste.

"Cal stop! It was an accident" Rose quickly spoke up "an accident?" Cal repeats "it was stupid really. I was leaning over and I slipped" rose looked over to jack gaining eye contact

"you saved him!" Hannah abbot said looking over at rose with a bit of amazement in her eyes

"I was leaning way over to see the ah, propellers!! And I slipped and I would have gone over board uh and Mr Dawson here saved me and I almost went over myself"

"Wouldn't you have got in trouble with you Fiancée for saying that" Susan spoke up before realising how bad she sounded "I mean, he just doesn't seem like the type to let you do that, he seems quite biased"

Rose stared at her before giving her a small smile "Well, I mean it got Jack out of trouble"

"You wanted to see the propellers?" Cal repeated as if someone was gonna jump out and say it was a joke."

"Women and machinery do not mix" a man named Gracie spoke up shaking his head

"Excuse me, that bastard!" Ginny Weasley and other girls looked mad, who was this man thinking he can go about telling them what to do.