12

Ruth, the countess of Rothes, and Molly Brown have been watching them hawking lugees

Ruth, the countess of Rothes, and Molly Brown have been watching them hawking lugees. Rose becomes instantly composed.

Many people look at rose in sympathy seeing how quick she changed up, Draco looks at her in understanding, he's made to put on an imagine to represent the Malfoy family so he has to be on guard all the time.

"Mother, may I introduce Jack Dawson." Rose gestures towards Jack "Charmed im sure" jack has a little spit running down his chin. He doesn't know it. Molly brown is grinning. As rose proceeds with the introductions

Ginny couldn't help but snort at Ruth's face when she saw the spit on Jack's chin.

"The others were gracious and curious about the man who'd saved my life. But my aunt looked at him like an insect. A dangerous insect which must be squashed quickly" older rose spoke

Many people looked shocked, you'd expect that he had earned her aunts respect after saving her life.

"Well, Jack, it sounds like you're a good man to have around in an sticky spot—" they all jump as a bugler sounds the meal call right behind them.

"Why do they insist on announcing dinner like a dam cavalry charge?"

"That must be annoying" a 1rst year spoke speaking people's thoughts.

"Shall we go dress, mother" rose turns over her shoulder "see you at dinner, jack"

"Rose, look at you, out in the sun with no hat. Honestly" the countess exits with Ruth and Rose, leaving Jack and Molly alone on the deck.

Rose frowns, according to her aunt she has sensitive skin, but she's never had a problem in the sun at all.

"Son, do you have the slightest comprehension of what you're doing?"

Rose looks at the screen thankfull of Molly for giving jack the suit and warning him, because it's like a lion entering the snake den.

"Not really"

Many people wince hoping that he makes it out alright, knowing Rose's aunt and Cal, it won't be easy.

"Well you're about to go into the snake pit. I hope you're ready. What are you planning to wear?"

Jack looks down at his clothes. Back up at her. He hasn't thought about that.

"bloody hell, that's like going into the slytherin common room!" Ron stared at the screen in disbelief wondering if jack wanted to get out of this situation alive.

Men's suits and jackets and formal wear are strewn all over the place. Molly is having a fine time. Jack is dressed, except for his jacket, and Molly is tying his bow tie.

"Don't feel bad about it. My husband still can't tie one of these damn things after 20 years. There you go."

"Muggles use ties aswell?" Arthur questioned in bewilderment, looking down at his tie like it was the greatest thing he has ever laid his eyes on.