PROLONG

Prologue...

In the enchanting town of Mohali, where whispers of magic lingered in the air and secrets were hidden among the shadows, there lived a young woman named Riya. With eyes as bright as the stars and a heart as wild as the wind, Riya was a dreamer, lost in the web of her own imagination.

As Riya wandered the winding paths of her mind, she found solace in the creation of a fantastical world she called "whispering vale ." In whispering vale, Riya was not just a mere mortal; she was a queen, a heroine on a quest for truth and adventure. It was a world of infinite possibilities, where dreams and reality intertwined in a kaleidoscope of color and magic.

when the world outside Riya's window was bathed in the soft glow of the setting sun, she retreated to safety of her bedroom-a haven where the boundaries of reality blurred and the whispers of her paracosm embraced her. It took her seconds to enter into whispering vale. Her only safe heaven.

With a flick of her wrist, Riya lit the candles scattered around the room, their gentle flames casting dancing shadows upon the walls. She closed her eyes, allowing the familiar melodies of her favorite music to wash over her, transporting her to a realm far beyond the confines of her mortal existence.

As Riya sank deeper into her fantasy, the room around her began to fade away, replaced by a landscape of boundless beauty and endless possibility. She found herself standing on the shores of an ethereal sea, its waters shimmering like liquid silver beneath the light of a thousand stars.

Riya's bare feet touched cold sand beneath the her. Inhaling the salty air around she felt herself getting lost in the wide adventures of her imagination. With each passing moment, she felt herself growing stronger, more alive, as if the very essence of her being was woven into the fabric of this fantastical world.

As Riya roamed the shores, she encountered creatures of myth and legend-sprites and nymphs, faeries and unicorns-all beckoning her to join them in their dance of wonder and delight. And as she lost herself in the magic of her paracosm, she felt a sense of freedom unlike anything she had ever known-a freedom to be whoever she wanted, to explore the depths of her imagination without fear or restraint.

But even as Riya lived in the beauty of her paracosm, a nagging sense of unease lingered at the edges of her consciousness-a whisper of doubt, a shadow of uncertainty. For deep down, she knew that whispering vale was not real-that it was merely a figment of her imagination, a fleeting dream destined to fade with the dawn. Still she surrendered to magic of her imagination to keep her hope of happy life alive.

❖❖❖❖❖❖

this is just the start, story is yet to start .

hope you would like the story.