A NIGHT OF CELEBRATION

Surrounded by the shadow of darkness Riya entered her new room. Feeling alone and devastated , not able to comprehend why Arjun's ignorance is affecting her this much. He has been nothing but sweet to since the starting then why suddenly he ignored her.

Feeling low she jumped onto bed to have some rest when she found a gift and letter kept on side table.

Riya held Arjun's letter in her hands, her heart swelling with warmth as she read his thoughtful words. His kindness and understanding had touched her deeply, and she couldn't help but feel a sense of gratitude for the man who had become her partner, even in the midst of their arranged marriage.

Sitting at her desk, Riya picked up a pen and a fresh sheet of paper, her thoughts drifting as she began to compose her response:

"Arjun,

Your letter brought a smile to my face, and I want to thank you for your unwavering support and kindness. It means more to me than words can express.

And thank you for your kind words about my cooking! I'm glad you enjoyed the meal last night. Cooking has always been a passion of mine, and I look forward to sharing many more culinary adventures with you.

But why did you ignore me earlier? I thought you didn't like the food, or I made some mistake.

Thank you for being such a wonderful partner, Arjun. I feel truly blessed to have you in my life.

Yours always,

Fey

PSS

I love this gift and will always keep it safe.'

Deciding to wear the pendant for today's reception party she kept it  on the vanity table

Deciding to wear the pendant for today's reception party she kept it on the vanity table.

With a smile, Riya sealed the letter with a kiss before making her way downstairs to join everyone. As she descended the staircase, her heart felt lighter knowing that Arjun is not upset with her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The evening of Riya and Arjun's reception party arrived in a whirlwind of excitement and anticipation. As they prepared for the festivities ahead, Riya and Arjun found themselves lost in a flurry of activity, surrounded by family and friends who had gathered to celebrate their union.

Riya stood before the mirror, her reflection adorned in a breath-taking ensemble that shimmered in the soft glow of the room. She wore a flowing gown of royal blue, its intricate embroidery sparkling like starlight against the fabric. Her hair was swept up in an elegant updo, adorned with delicate jewels that caught the light with every movement.

Arjun stood beside her, his eyes widening in awe as he took in Riya's stunning appearance. He was dressed in a tailored suit of midnight blue, the crisp lines accentuating his tall, athletic frame. A single red rose adorned his lapel, a subtle yet poignant reminder of the bond they shared.