GET TOGETHER

Riya

Finally I am back to people who care about me. Look how selfish I am. They want me back to normal and happy but I am pushing them away. After so long I am sitting with my family. They're the ones who care about my existence. But I've pushed them so much away from me. They are ready to do anything for me and I can't even stay with them. The more they wanna stay with me, the more I push them away. But it's not my fault. It can never be. Those memories still haunt me. With time it is getting more difficult to face people. Most difficult thing is to live with memories . I can't face them when I know. I was wrong and when it was all my fault. It's not that easy to forget and move on, I think.

We used to play Together here. We used to live life. Two best friends who planned to stay together forever, never knew we'd be separate this early. I want to forget those memories, to erase the event out of my mind to free myself from the drowning guilt.

I wish I could free myself from those demons that are always behind my back to capture me, to destroy me.

The moment I entered the gate. Those memories flooded Back , I remembered us playing together, running behind each other, hiding to be found. I wish I could Have found her that day too. She would have been with me if I hadn't gone there if I hadn't called her.

Loud voices of my cousins brought me back to reality.

"Hey Look, Riya is here".

The movement I Stepped in the hall. My family came rushing to me.

I was both happy and scared to see my family.

The glow on my parent's face was never to be forgotten. They were finally happy to see their daughter back with them. And now, they will again ask me to stay here forever with them. But I can't leave the safety of my whispering vale . Where I get to meet her to spend time with her like I used to.

But I can't tell them. This is my secret for me to always keep hidden. I can't force someone else into this. Where I am Living a Dual life.

I greeted everyone, my parents(Arvind Kapoor, Naina Kapoor) , my brother(Aarav Kapoor), his wife(Nisha Kapoor) and my grandparents(Vikram and Saroj Kapoor). They were all happy to see me. I greeted everyone. All our relatives were also present in the hall. My cousins were so happy. They have a lot to tell me, and have stories to explain. They are so joyous. It made me feel like I'm back to my place. But still the demons are resting on my back. I wish I could run away from them. But it is my reality now. I have been living this life for so long. Leaving it behind would seem like making castles in air. Sometimes, I don't even want it to come true. Because I am used to it now. My imaginary world makes me less scared. But this real world is full of monsters. I am happy that I have another place to escape into when this place becomes unbearable for me.

The real world is full of monsters. It is way more dangerous than Whispering Vale. it feels like they are ready to kill me? And acquire my place, pull me down and present themselves as the superior. This world is a nasty truth and whispering vale is a beautiful illusion.

Am I safe there? It feels like a free bird with Maya but there is this uneasiness too, lying deep in my consciousness but is royally ignored .

Soon the guest started to arrive. They were astonished to see me there because it's rare when I attend such social greetings.

One amongst that guest was her family. I was meeting them after so long. I remember the last time I met them was when I lost her.

This time there was a person among them who seemed exactly as lost as me, like he don't want to be here but was not disconnected from this world like me. I felt something similar but way too different. Some weird feelings were born when we greeted each other and felt like we had the same fears. but have different ways to Express them. There was something I missed or I failed to notice, to read in his eyes.