EMBRACING TRADITIONS

Finally the time of the wedding came near. Environment buzzing with excitement and joy for the union of two souls. Seems like even nature is enjoying their union. Spring arrived with blooming flowers painting everywhere with their vibrant and soothing colors. The air carries the sweet fragrance of blooming flowers and freshly mowed grass. It's a delightful blend of floral notes, earthy aromas, and hints of rain, creating a sensory symphony that invigorates the senses and lifts the spirits.

With the arrival of spring, there's a palpable sense of energy and vitality in the air. It's a time for new beginnings, fresh starts, and the promise of endless possibilities. The world awakens from its winter slumber, buzzing with activity and excitement, a symbol of hope.

It can be better described as Outmen season. Outmen Season is a term coined to describe a period in the world of "Fantasy's Hold" when the Outmen, a mysterious and formidable group of beings from the outer realms, are said to roam the land. This season is marked by an air of unease and anticipation, as the Outmen are believed to possess otherworldly powers and are rumoured to be both friend and foe to those they encounter.

The wedding festivities kicked off with the vibrant ceremony of haldi, a joyous celebration steeped in tradition and symbolism. Arjun and Riya found themselves seated amidst a throng of relatives and friends, their faces adorned with bright smiles as they prepared to embark on the first of many rituals that would mark their union.

As the rhythmic beat of the dhol drums filled the air, Arjun and Riya were smeared with a paste of turmeric and sandalwood, applied lovingly by their loved ones as a symbol of purification and blessings for their impending marriage. The golden hues of the haldi paste gleamed against their skin, a radiant symbol of the love and joy that surrounded them.

Amidst the laughter and camaraderie of the haldi ceremony, Arjun and Riya found themselves swept up in the infectious energy of the moment, their nerves giving way to a sense of excitement and anticipation. Their siblings exchanged playful banter and teasing glances.

Nisha (Riya's bhabhi) and Arman and Ritu (Arjun's cousins) , ever the mischief-makers, took great delight in orchestrating various antics aimed at the soon-to-be-wed couple. Armed with handfuls of turmeric paste and mischievous grins, they set out to make the Haldi function one to remember.

"Riya, hold still!" Nisha and Ritu exclaimed, chasing her sister in law around with a handful of turmeric paste. "I need to make sure you're properly covered for good luck!"

Riya giggled, ducking and weaving to evade her sister's clutches. "Niaha, stop it! You're going to get turmeric paste everywhere!"

"Bhabhi please!" Ritu used her cuteness card she is non for. And Riya fell into the trap.

Meanwhile, Aramn had cornered Arjun, his face smeared with turmeric paste as he brandished a handful of the yellow powder in his direction. "Arjun, my friend, it's time for you to embrace your inner smurf!"

Arjun laughed, attempting to dodge Arman's advances as he tried to smear turmeric paste on his face. "Arman, come on, be reasonable! I don't need to look like a walking turmeric advertisement!"

Aryan who till now stood in the corner watching the play unfolding in front of his eye, walked near Arjun and held his hand at his back to allow his cousin execute the mischief plan.

Their playful banter echoed throughout the venue, drawing amused glances from their relatives and friends. Despite the initial awkwardness between Riya and Arjun, the teasing and laughter served to break down the barriers between them, allowing them to relax and enjoy the moment together.

"Alright, alright, enough!" Riya exclaimed, finally succumbing to her sister in law's relentless pursuit. She stood still as they applied the turmeric paste to her face with exaggerated care, both three girls bursting into fits of giggles.