Ch.3

Two stops and 15 hours of flying, that's how long it took for me to get from Pennsylvania to New Zealand. I was super tied, I was on that plane so long that I read the hobbit twice while I was on the plane! As soon as I get to my hotel I'm not doing anything till I get some real sleep, taking those sleeping pills didn't really work. Taylor woke me when we landed and we got off together, he helped me get my bag cause I was two short. Then we got off and we walked to pick the bigger bags up from the luggage rack. I followed him to the car that we had waiting for us and as soon as I got in I passed out, I was super jet lagged and the time difference was really messing with my head. I could sense Taylor looking at me at one point but I just smiled and ignored him.

1 hour later I awoke and Taylor had just stopped the car by a huge hotel. I stretched getting out and I said "I can get my things." Taylor shrugged in a way saying "I got it, besides it's my job." I gave up and he led me in doors and we walked to the main desk to get the key. They asked my name and I guess they didn't know I was deaf till I signed to them, luckily the other worker there noticed and she told him my name and she signed back "He says he's sorry he didn't know you were deaf." I smiled and said "It's okay." I followed Taylor once he had the key and we went up to my room. He opened the door and my Jaw dropped, inside there were fruit baskets and more. There were small crocheted characters of the hobbit and oh my god!! I'm gonna die from excitement, god take me now! I walked around with a smile and Taylor watched in fascination and he put my things by my bed and he wrote "Do you like it?" I looked at the white board he grabbed off the desk.

I said "Like it I love it?" He laughed then he wrote "How come you didn't talk downstairs?" I blushed and said "Too scarred to, I only talk in front of people I trust." he smiled then he wrote "You trust me then." I laughed and said "I was on a plane with you for 15 hours I think I trust you." He laughed and wrote "I'll leave you to get comfortable, my room is next door if you need me." I nodded and said "Thank you Taylor." He smiled and walked out the door quietly closing it. I plopped on my bed then I got the urge to unpack, it was 5:00 P.M here and I don't even know what time it is in America, honestly I didn't care.

I put all my clothes away and I stacked my books on the night stand and I put my picture of Jayden and I there and I said "Look at this Jayden, our fantasy is coming to life!" I knew if he was here he would be smiling at me. I walked over to the big long counter that had 2 fruit baskets, I looked at the notes and my heart almost dropped The one was from the entire hobbit cast and they each signed there names and by Aidan Turners name he wrote "Fili and I personally prefer meat, but they wouldn't let us send you a meat basket." I laughed then I looked at the other and that one was from Peter Jackson he wrote "Hello my dear, I have heard a lot about you and I hope this makes you birthday a special one. I will see you tomorrow in Hobbington. Taylor will bring you. We are all really excited to see you." Sincerely Peter Jackson........ P.S. the costume designers made you a costume for you to wear, hope you don't mind being a Durin for the day! I almost fainted..............I had to tell myself over and over this isn't happening but guess what it is!!

I hugged the letters then I looked at the other things, I loved the crocheted hobbit character dolls. They were made by a fan and sent to me, Then last I found a box and on top was a note and it said "Juniper Dawson." I opened the note and inside it said "We heard you were coming and Peter wanted us to make you something special. Inside is a costume similar to Fili and Kili's but in Girl form. We hope you enjoy it!" Love: the costume crew. Behind the letter was a drawing of my costume and I instantly fell in love, it was a blue dress with the markings of Durin on it and it was a tie up corset back and it had a black cloak to go with, then there was boots and everything. I swear this is a dream I will wake up from, I pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. Ow! nope not dreaming. I rub my wrist softly cause I'm stupid and hurt myself.

I opened the box and I tried everything making sure it fit, I looked in the mirror and I couldn't even register who I was myself. My long Black hair came down around my shoulders and the blue in the dress made my blue eyes stand out even more. In the bottom of the box was some clasps for me to us for my braids in my hair. I took the costume off and I put it back in my box then I went and flopped on my bed, I looked at my picture on my stand and I smiled and said "We are in our fantasy my friend, I can't believe this!" I held my locket that I always forget I have I opened it and inside was a picture of Jayden that my mom made smaller so I could have a piece of him with me everywhere. Soon I dozed of with the memory's of me and Jayden filling my head.