Ch.5

Taylor drove us back to the hotel and when he got out I was about to get out but he was already around at my door helping me out, I smiled and thanked him. We walked back in the hotel and the female clerk signed to me "Did you have fun?" I smiled signing back "It was amazing!" She smiled and went back to work. We made it up to the 4th floor were our room was and Taylor took me to my room and he grabbed the white board and wrote "You wanna go to dinner with me?" I blushed and said "I would love to." He smiled and wrote down "I'm gonna get changed, I'll be back to get you." I nodded and he grabbed my hand bringing it to his lips and he kissed it gently. I think it's a game of his of trying to get me to blush, guess what it's working. I think my face is every shade of red imaginable. I giggled when he pulled away then he set the white board down and went out the door quietly.

I took my dress off then I went to my dresser and pulled out a blue party dress that wasn't to formal and I put that on. It was Navy blue and it had sparkles on the skirt and it went to my mid thigh. I was doing my hair when I felt the vibration of my floor boards, I finished braiding my hair then I came out and there standing in a suit was Taylor. His jaw dropped at the sight of my dress, I hugged myself and said "What do you think?" This took me by surprise when he signed "You look beautiful." My jaw had the chance to drop this time and he wrote on the white board with a smile "Anne taught me some sayings at my request." I made a mental note to thank Anne and my head above my thoughts was going "THANK YOU VERY MUCH ANNE!!!! YOU JUST MADE MY BIRTHDAY!" I smiled walking to Taylor and he offered me his arm and I took it and we walked out of my room but I thought I could hear my door closing, I looked to my door and Taylor mouthed slowly "You forget something?" I shook my head and said "No." I continued walking, I hope that I'm not just hearing things because I want to be able to hear Taylor's voice.

We walked out the lobby and to outside but we had to run to the car because it was pouring. I laughed the whole time then when we got in the car Taylor got the white board and wrote "Well I wasn't expecting that." I laughed and he smiled starting the car then he pulled out and we were on our way. I wanted to ask where we were going but he was driving and I didn't want to distract him.

Soon we pulled into a restaurant, I almost felt guilty for accepting this invitation because this restaurant was not your ordinary everyday Olive Garden, this was a huge fancy restaurant that had lights on all the tree's outside and inside you could see the potted tree's also wrapped in lights. I put my hand to my mouth in shock and in the corner of my eye I could see Taylor smiling with gratitude. He parked somewhere some what out of the rain and he came around helping me out, as soon as I got out my heels slipped on the water. Taylor caught me but I hit my head on a potted plant and he pulled me up and looked at my head carefully. He was frantic and signed "Are you okay? I'm so sorry." I smiled and said "No it's okay, I slipped. It wasn't your fault." I felt something warm on my head, I put my hand to my head and there was blood. I reached in my purse pulling a tissue out and I cleaned the blood up.

Taylor wrote "You okay." I looked at Taylor's hand and I was tempted to take it but I didn't. I looked back up to his green eyes with a smile and said "Yeah, I'm fine." We walked inside and the waiter showed us our table and I looked around, my breath taken away by this place. I looked at him and said "You didn't have to take me to a fancy restaurant, I would have been fine with Burger King." Taylor laughed and wrote "It's your birthday, I wanted to give you a special treat." I smiled and a small tear slipped down my cheek and he reached over wiping it away and I blushed. The  server came over asking for our order and she looked at me and I noticed closely who it was, it was Anne! I smiled and I signed "I didn't know you work here!" She smiled setting the notepad down and signed "Yeah, I got this as a small inside job. I always have to watch my brother." I signed with quetion in my eyes "Who's your brother." She signed "Your sitting with him." I looked at Taylor and he wrote on the white board "Anne is my little sister." I smiled an then I looked at Anne gave her my order then she signed before leaving "He really likes you Juniper." I blushed Taylor noticed and he said to his sister "What did you say?!?" She smirked and walked away.

I smiled at Taylor and he wrote "Sorry if my sister said anything annoying." I laughed and said "Taylor, I'm an only child and finding someone who is into the same thing as me is a miracle. I am half tempted to take you sister back with me to America, I'll keep her for ransom."  Taylor laughed and wrote "You can keep her." I laughed an at that point Anne came back and she brought us our meals. "Wow that was fast." I looked at the food and I said in my head "OMG God I've seen it all take me." The food looked and smelled amazing! I looked at Taylor with wide eyes and he laughed. Anne poured the wine and Taylor wrote something real quick and he said "To Juniper, In hopes that she has a great birthday and life treats her well." We took a drink of the wine and my eyes grew bigger and I said "Okay can this place get any better." Anne signed "Wait for dessert." My mouth was drooling at the thought.