Ch.6

Taylor and I finished the best meal I think I would ever have and he even got me an extra bottle of the Windows drank. We walked back to the car and it wasn't raining. We got in together and we rode silent, I watched out the window and I thought about the laughs we had tonight. I smiled at the thought and I looked at Taylor and he looked at me and I could see my love reflecting threw him. We got back to the hotel and he walked me in and we got in the elevator and we went up to the 4th floor and he walked me to my door and he grabbed the white board and wrote "I hope you had a good time." I smiled and I said "I had the best time." I hugged him around the neck then I pulled away and kissed his cheek. He smiled then I walked slowly into my room and as soon as I shut the door I freaked out in pure excitement!

I changed into my night clothes and I went to the bathroom and I brushed my teeth. I curled into bed and I looked at my locket and I kissed the picture and said "I miss you Jayden, I hope your doing okay up there." I looked at the ceiling and then I felt my eyes growing heavy and I started falling asleep.

(Dream or is it?)

"I was laying in a soft blanket, I think it was a blanket. I opened my eyes and around me was clouds and nothing else. I sat up and said "Where am I, what's going on?" The scary part was I could hear myself. I looked around and then there standing in front of me was a tall man, he looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. I yelled "Who are you?!? Am I dead did I die in my sleep?" He laughed and said "No, your not dead." The man walked forward and I scrambled to my feet and the man chuckled and said "You know who I am. I am dead and have been for a long time." My eyes grew wide and I said "Oh my gosh.................are you Jesus Christ? Hey sorry for stealing that candy bar when I was 15, I was hungry and I had no money." The man laughed and said "Come on Junie you stole a candy bar. That's really cliche." My eyes widened and I walked forward and said "Only one person calls me Junie." I was right in front of the figure and he smiled and said "Hey Juniper." I felt tears stinging my eyes when I said "Jayden?" He smiled nodding his head, I jumped up latching my arms around his neck and I hugged him tight.

I cried in his shoulder and said "Jayden, I can't believe it's really you." He set me down and he wiped my tears away and he kissed my forehead. I looked at him and said "Wait you died at the age of 13 how come your taller than me and your older." He laughed and said "Junie I still age, I chose to be this age, I chose to stay 18 forever ." I smiled and I said "Wait if I'm not dead then why am I here." He smiled and said "Well the real Jesus Christ has told me to tell you that because of your strength in life when you wake tomorrow you will be able to hear." I was shocked I said "Your not punking me are you Jayden?" he laughed and put his hand to my cheek and said "I wouldn't kid about this." I was so excited.

I jumped up giving him another hug and he said "Go live your life, you know I like that Taylor guy. But if he hurts you I will hurt him in the after life." I laughed in his shoulder and said "Still protective as always." he laughed pulling me away then he looked at me and said "Here have this." It was a picture of him at his current age and in the background was a night sky. I smiled and said "How do I know I'll have this when I wake." He laughed and said "Open your locket." I opened it and inside was the same picture across from the one when he was younger.

He smiled and said "I want to make sure you don't forget this." I took his hand and said "I could never forget this. I could never forget you." he smiled brightly and then he said "My parents still live next door." I nodded and said "Yeah, they invited me over some times but I think it hurt them seeing me without you." He nodded and said "Next time you see them tell them there boy is doing all good up here." I laughed and said "Will do." He looked at me and before us was a big clock tower and he said "Your gonna wake up in a minute." I looked at him and said "But I don't want to leave you." He laughed and said "I'll always be in your dreams, and remember your locket." I hugged him tight and he kissed my head and said "Have a good life Junie." I pulled away kissed his cheek and said "I hope to see you in the after life." He chuckled and said "I'll be waiting right here for you." then everything faded and I sat up and I was in my hotel room. There on my night stand was the recent picture of Jayden. So it wasn't a dream. I ran to the window throwing it open and I could hear it...............everything the cars going by, people talking.

I walked to the door and I could hear my footsteps, I heard the door open. I ran to Taylor's room and I knocked quickly and he opened. He was in his PJ's and he went to grab a white board but I grabbed his arm and said "You don't need that." He looked confused and I closed my eyes and I said "Say something and I'll repeat it." He was quiet for a second then he said.........................(To be continued)