Ch.10 The Epilogue

I have been home now for about a 3 months, my parents were happy to see me back as my joyful self again. They took me to the doctor's the other day and they said I was the first person they know of to regain there hearing because of hitting there head on a plant. But they only know half of the story, it wasn't just because of a slippery mishap, but it was because of a long time best friend who cared about his friend enough to watch over me and to give me my hearing back, with the help of Jesus Christ.

Well as for Jayden's parents they started talking to me more, they invited me and my family for dinner. They told me of some good news, they were having a baby! I was excited for them and I knew that Jayden would be happy as well.

My parents decided to find something better to do with there free time, other then watching over me. They decided to help family's who's children are deaf, I thought it was great of them. My parents said my strength helps them motivate the others and keeps the children going strong. I don't know how I was strong, I was just a girl who pushed others away for the sake of a fantasy. I guess I just needed that little fantasy to come true for me to realize that maybe to others I am a stronger person then most.

I started going back to church, I confessed my sins. Yes even my sin about stealing a candy bar, did I regret it at the time yes. Do I now.................um...................No! Gosh who can turn down a candy bar, especially a free one, and at that a snickers. Okay I'm joking I feel bad about it but. I know Jayden's probably laughing at me right now. About a week after going to church again I went to Jayden's grave and I laid down some flowers and I talked, my dreams are no longer sad one of losing Jayden into the darkness but now there happy ones were we play everyday, and even when I wake it's like I never really left. My parents found the picture of Jayden as an 18 year old and they asked of course and I said "Oh it's just a friend I met in New Zealand no big deal." They bought it but they don't know the real story.

As for Taylor and I, well we are getting along very well together, the ring on my finger can ever vow for me. You know whats funny I always thought we were deemed to be friends because I was deaf, well I guess thanks to fate things have changed. Taylor and I plan on having the wedding in New Zealand and were gonna honeymoon in Ireland or maybe London. Who knows it's always an adventure with us, Anne is thrilled to have me as a sister in law and Peter can't wait to have me part of the family. I texted Aidan the other day and he is making sure to show up to the wedding in his costume, I laughed and said "If you do then you got to have everyone there in costume and I'll wear mine." Aidan never text back but I knew he was planning something and I knew Dean would be involved.

As for me personally, I'm doing good. I can hear, I have the best fiancee. My parents and friends are happy. After I came back I decided to write a book about my adventure and my one discovery upon it all is..........................There is always darkness in the way, but never let that stop you. Follow the stars and the light will guide you to tomorrow. The light will show you that the life that you live now is always an Adventure!