Ch.8

Everything was great and grand. I had my hearing back for 5 days and today was the day I would see Erebor and everyone will be there. I have many pictures with all, but my favorite is with me, Dean and Aidan the first day I was here. I decided to wear my dwarf dress and here I sat on my bed and I couldn't believe it was coming to a end. I was going to have a big party with everyone and we are meeting in Peter's favorite spot by the water fall in New Zealand. Me and Taylor haven't really been much closer, we haven't really defined everything but I know he has feeling for me and I have feelings for him. Taylor took me to the open area by the water fall and everyone was there and they weren't dressed up. I smiled and when I pulled up everyone clapped and cheered. I got out of the car and I felt like royalty, they all bowed and Peter said "Here comes Queen Juniper, Queen and ruler of the stars." I smiled and Aidan and Dean came over and hugged me.

Then Richard hugged me and he gave me a flower, I thanked him and I had sweet, joyful tears coming down my face. Everyone hugged me then we began the feast, I had some ribs and a tossed salad. Aidan looked at my plate then at me and I said "What a queen can be an omnivore." He laughed and said "It's not that, I was just wondering when a girl it's ribs in front of friends." I took a big bit of my rib and I said "Since now." I had sauce all over my face and everyone laughed. After we all went swimming, I took my costume off and underneath I had my Navy Blue bikini on. All the boys stared in shock and the girls cheered for me to jump in and I said "If the boys don't stop starring I won't get in. Everyone averted there eyes and I dove in. I came back up and everyone cheered. Then I felt someone swim under me and I was lifted out of the water, I looked down and it was Taylor.

Aidan then got on Dean's shoulders and we played chicken, I knocked Aidan an Dean in then I challenged Orlando and Eve and sadly, Taylor and I got knocked in. Hours went by and we played in the water then when we got out Peter took me alone to see the tower of Erebor and we walked in and I remembered it from the Movie. I got on part of the palace and I said "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, then it would be a merrier world." Peter came up and said "That is very true." I looked at him and I said "Thank you very much for this experience." He smiled and said "It was my pleasure my dear."

I hugged Peter then he led me out of the huge hanger with the props and back to the others. It was dark and we sat around a fire and I looked at everyone and I said "I will miss you all, I have had an amazing time. I thank you all for everything and opening my eyes to a better life beyond the darkness." They had tears in there eyes then I said "If you don't mind my terrible voice is gonna sing you all a song." Aidan looked at me and said "You think your voice is bad, you should listen to Dean's voice when were walking back to our trailer." Dean looked at Aidan and said "Hey you said I wasn't that bad." Aidan laughed and said "Mate I was lying. Juniper sings like an Angel compared to you and she does have a good voice."

I laughed and said "All right boys, enough bickering or I won't sing." They instantly shut up. I decided to sing "The last goodbye by Billy Boyd." I took a risk singing acapella .

"I saw the light fade from the sky

On the wind I heard a sigh
As the snowflakes cover
My fallen brothers
I will say this last goodbye

Night is now falling
So ends this day
The road is now calling
And I must away

Over hill and under tree
Through lands where never light has shone
By silver streams that run down to the sea

Under cloud, beneath the stars
Over snow and winter's morn
I turn at last to paths that lead home

And though where the road then takes me,
I cannot tell
We came all this way
But now comes the day
To bid you farewell

Many places I have been
Many sorrows I have seen
But I don't regret
Nor will I forget
All who took that road with me

Night is now falling
So ends this day
The road is now calling
And I must away

Over hill, and under tree
Through lands where never light has shone
By silver streams that run down to the sea

To these memories I will hold
With your blessing I will go
To turn at last to paths that lead home

And though where the road then takes me,
I cannot tell
We came all this way
But now comes the day
To bid you farewell

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

I had everyone in tears even myself and everyone came and hugged me and I got a good group picture of us all and it looked amazing. Everyone said goodbye and Aidan and Dean said "Don't be afraid to call when ever you need to talk to someone." I hugged them and said "I will." Taylor walked me back to the car and Anne had given me her Skype name and she told me to always call. Me and Taylor were very quiet no sounds were to be heard other then my occasional sniffle of tears.