Ch.9

We arrived back at the hotel, everything was dark but the lighted walk way to the elevator. When we made it to the 4th floor Taylor didn't say a word and he just walked to his room and I to mine. I got in my room flicked the light on and I looked around my room, the memory's that were made here will always remain in this room, stuck in replay till my next adventure leads me back. I walked to my suitcase and I started slowly putting my clothes in, I put all my crocheted dolls in but I left out my Bilbo one cause I need my little adventurer right now. I took the cards from my fruit baskets and I put them in my books and I put them in next. I put on my PJ's and I packed my dress away in my suitcase. Tears lightly dropping on the fabric, the memory's of arriving here filling my head. I then slowly closed my bag and I set it on the floor, I flopped on my bed and I looked at all the memories collected on my phone, all the friends I made on this adventure.

I put my phone down then I looked to my night stand and there was the photo of Jayden and I, along with the new one. I looked up and I said "What are we gonna do now Jayden, Are Fantasy is coming to a close." I walked to the window and I stared out upon the lazy roads, tears fell heavy down my face. I didn't want to leave, I have many fond memories here and I feel like I'm leaving my life behind if I leave here. I laid my head on my arm and I went to sleep crying softly but I could have sworn I felt an arm on my shoulder.

I was awoken at 3:00A.M by Taylor and he told me I had to leave now to catch my plane. I grabbed my last few things and I held my Bilbo tight in my arms and I wept without a sound, I didn't say anything the entire car ride then when we got to the airport. Taylor helped me out but when he came around I looked to see if he was coming but there he stood. I walked back confused and I said "Taylor are you coming?" He shook his head and I started to cry harder and he reached over hugging me and he said "No, I'm gonna stay." I cried into his shoulder and I said "I'm gonna miss you Taylor, remember one thing though...................I love you." He looked at me shocked, I kissed his cheek and walked away without a fuss or a sound.

I boarded my plane and I watched the small people below, they lived a life of knowing were they were going next. But me I lived an adventure, but this adventure is surly coming to a close. I hugged my Bilbo doll tight and I whispered quietly "Where will my life take me now." I sat alone in my seat and I fell asleep as the plane took off. When I awoke I looked at my phone and my lock screen was a picture of me and Taylor goofing off. I remembered his sad face at the airport on having to let me go. I looked at my window at the soft clouds and I slowly went to sleep at the sweet sound of the planes humming. After two stops and 15 hours on a plane I was happy to be home...............I guess. I got off my plane at 6:30 P.M I went to look for my family outside but they were no were, great they forgot to come get me! Then I heard someone yell "Miss Juniper." I knew that soft voice anywhere, I looked and there stood Taylor in his black vest. I got up and ran to him, I jumped in his arms and I said "I thought you weren't coming." He set me down with a laugh and said "I couldn't end everything there, Juniper I love you. I didn't feel right once you left so I boarded the fastest plane and I made it here in hopes that I would see you again." Taylor looked from my lips to my eyes and back. I did then the same, then he leaned down and planted a sweet kiss on my lips.

He pulled away after and he said "I couldn't let you walk away with you not knowing how I feel." I wrapped my hands in his hair and I said "Taylor, I may have been deaf but I'm not blind. I know how you felt about me and that's what made me love you even more." I pulled his head to mine and we kissed softly then he wrapped his arms around my waist and he said "Let me take you home." I grabbed my suitcase and my little Bilbo and I said "Lead on." He took me to the car and let me in then he took care of my bag and he got in taking my hand and he said "You know, Peter did say there was more he hadn't shown you. he said maybe you could come and stay with us this summer." I took Taylor's hand and I said "You tell Peter I will gladly be there, for I need a new adventure."

We pulled out of the Airport happy and ready for now I understand. My adventure hasn't ended, I just completed a chapter of it. I have a lifetime of adventures waiting on the horizon. I just have to be curious enough to reach out and try to accomplish those dreams. For my adventure's aren't always within my books and maps, they are actually out there in the real world waiting to be discovered and explored.