1.London

Akansha's POV:

Akansha's POV:

When the little ray of sunlight passing throught the window feel on my eyes making me open me open my eyes and subconsciously I looked up to the table clock just to find l was fucking late .

I quickly get off the bed but my clumsy ass I injured the back of my feet.Okey, lets be honest it hurts but anyways I cared less as l am habitual to pain.

As l was late as fuck. I have to work faster .I took a quick shower and literally run to my closet and took out a pair of white shirt and blue jeans.

This cloths ar not costly but looks damn good on me maybe its me who is damn good.Huh,self obsessed bitch which l am definitely.

*Imagine this as her outfit of the day*

I quickly take a piece of bread and toast it and make a cup of cold coffee by this time l was fucking late and seriously need to hurry men .

I drink the coffee and put the toast on my mouth and take my bag and rushed to the keys and looked the house .

It was my last day at London as tomorrow,I am going back just the think of returning back to there scare me to my core but soon I relaxed and said to my self that it was okey as one day it was supposed to happen .I have to face it , I have to face my past .

I walk to my classroom and feel a relief as the professor didn't arrived yet.Okey,chill now.

I walk to my seat just to see my bestie a.k.a Naina Raichand already giving me a dead stare .

"What the hell, akansha why are you so late today if you were a little late that chural (witch) would have killed you" she screamed on top of her lungs.

"Okey baba I am sorry I said but believe me she would not have been more angry than you " I said while kissing her cheeks .

Hearing this her eyes filled with anger but soon we both started laughing.

And rest of the day went smoothly until , I was walking on the path to my house while texting naina as she went home soon today to pack things we both are going India together she because of her some groups which works on environment peace and all and l am going to attend the weeding of my "so called" sister .

Do I want to attend this weeding?No.
Am I forced to attend the weeding ?Yes.

We also took admission on the same college as it is our last year of college.

All of sudden, I clashed with a person .

I didn't paid so much attention as i was busy with my phone and my mind so I just said sorry and started walking further .But, all of sudden that person pulled me by my wrist .

"Missed me? Cupcake. " said by that person it didn't took me a sec to realise it was none another than but that mad boy Kevin .

"Me and missing you ? Haha, No way." I said with a sarcastic look on my face bloody bull shit the day was going so good just to get spoiled by this bastard .

" Now leave me otherwise see what I do " I said angrily.

"Oh! i am scared leave me,please." He said with a sarcasm look .

Seeing this my anger started building but as I was just too exhausted to talk with a bullshit like him so l started walking.

I didn't look back again but could scence it that he was smiling. Idiot.

I reached my home and through myself to the bed it was a long day indeed .

Tomorrow is going to be a big day and bad to as i am going to face my past again tomorrow. I am going to meet him.

______________________________________

Hello ! Everyone hope ! that you enjoyed this chapter tell me your reviews about it on my instagram handle @Yokshok_

that you enjoyed this chapter tell me your reviews about it on my instagram handle @Yokshok_.🫶🏻💌💋

And sorry, as the first two or three chapters are going to be short as the story is taking its build but later i will share long ones.

Hope you enjoy! 700+ words.😶‍🌫️🕊️🖇️