𝟐. 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫

Aditya's Pov :

Aditya's Pov :

"Ahh-faster--Ahh-" Moaned by the girl lying on the bed in front of me.

"You want it faster" Without a second thought I started thrusting faster and faster.

"Ahhh-" while saying this she tried to kiss me which make me angery.

"No kissing " I said while grinding my teeths;with no seconds I pulled my pants up and started walking out of the room which is now frustrating me more than ever.

"Hey, you can't just leave leaving me like this " The girl who was lying on the bed naked screamed on me but it instead came as a whisper to my ears .

Flashback-

It was already half an a hour I was siting on the bar counter looking at the girls and boys swinging their hips on the beat of the music on dance floor ; suddenly a girl came and approached me .

Fucking was something that I don't do at regular basis of life I only do it when I want to relax my self and never did I ever force my self on some other girl but its true that I was more than enough famous as a playboy over the city it was something that I cared very less .

And soon both of us Me and that girl whose name is still unknown to me ended in the room which were given to spend the night together in this clubs .

Flashback ends-

I take out my phone and dialed a number.

On the phone-

Unknown - "Bhai, so fast-" scenes it he said it with a sarcasm

He- "Tell me where are you ?" I said ignoring his words like I can't hear him nor like I want to hear him .

Unknown - "What the freak , Bhai. First answer my question why so fast!?"

He- "Arnav! Where are you ? Are you going to tell me or I just leave without you huh ."I said with a clear irritation on my face.

Arnav- "bhai tum to serious ho jate ho a raha hu na mai !"

(Brother why you became serious l am coming. )

He- better.

And saying that i end the call he is such a dramatic but i love him.

Being the heartless and ruthless person which l am I only care about my family and no one else.

Within some minute Arnav arrived and we leave for home.

Its just been a minute we have sited on the car and this chatterbox has already started.

"Bhai what happened today ?"He said curiosity dripping from his mouth;I ignored him and his talks like they don't exist.

"Areh! Say nah brother " he shattered with a irritation clearly visible on his face .

"None of your business ." I said coldly ;He whispered something to himself something which I don't got it most probably he is cursing me .