𝟖. 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧?

I opened my eyes to only found my self on a bewilder first of all my head and body hurts like craap but then i realise that it wasn't my freaking house where the fuck was I ?

I remove the blanket which was covering me and then I got a second shock I was wearing a mens shirt like I am messed up , Did i sleep with some one last night NO-no no this can't happen if it truly happening like hushhh, my head it hurts man .

"So you are awake Drink this it will hurt less" Aditya Oberoi came in display with a lemon juice..

"Did we did it ?" I said as Tears were about fell from my eyes how could I ,I always wanted my first time to be a person i love , i messed it and anger was all i felled .

"No" he declared breaking the chain of thoughts going on my mind .

"why am I here?" I fired on more question .

"Because you were not in a state to take back to malhotra mansion. "

"And now where am I ?"

"In my farmhouse "

"Ohh! "I said as i pouted .

"Stop pouting"

"Why?" I said with curiousity in my eyes .

"Because it make want to kiss you" He said while giving me a burning glance .

I gulped and Stood straight then only i remember .."did you-" before I could complete the question I was presented with my answer .

"No the female maid did as the dress got dusty. "

"why ?" I asked as as far ther I remember I did nothing that my dress can get dirty

"Did you wanted me to change your cloths ?" He said with a evil smile on his face .

"No"I said hurriedly as blood rushed to my ears due to embarrassment.

He is such a evil spirit

He didn't said and just smirk wtf the smirk was for I think less and took the cup of juice from the table and undone it in onego and truly it help as now my head was hurting less better.

"HMM- I wanted to take the shower can i have some cloths please "

"I will get some girls cloth for you but for now you can borrow mine" He said as he went to his closet to came out with another long shirt .

i nodded and took the shirt which he provided me after a good search for 10 minutes maximum I went to the bathroom which was attached to the room and as soon as I opened the shirt .

I was fucking terrified he lied there were fucking love bites and bruises you fuking dumbfuck I am gona eat you alive .

I came out from there taking big steps then my hight and stand still in front of him who was working on his laptop .

"you fucking ! Chipkali how dare you to lie to me ."I screamed at him.

"what ?" He replied coldly

-what-what ?" What is this i pointed on the love bite.

"He smirked and said it is a love bite aku."

"I can also see that but who did it ?"

"Who else has audacity to touch my girl "he said dangerously .

"except me" he added.

Shouldn't I be angry at him but why it is kind a hot i can feel something happening to me .

"why? "

I said we didn't did it but I didn't said that we did nothing we kissed and i did this he said pointing his fingers towards my collarbone. .

"I swear cherry you will not regret it" He said and kissed my hair and walking out leaving me puzzled there only.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I was ready in a black cargo and floral top which was provided by aditya later on and I personally loved this combo he has a good eye must say After spending the whole noon thinking what happen last night i remember few things and the most embarrassing one was how i kissed him i forced him mann i am so dead I was siting in the hall .

when aditya came and said okey , "lets go"

I really badly wanted to apologize to him to force myself into him and later on screaming on him only .

The ride back to home was quiet peaceful but my mind was totally disturbed disturbed about his thoughts..

"Akansha, where are you last night ?" A question or more like a bomb rolled from the mouth of Mrs Malhotra , all the members where there except dad .

And spare a glace at aditya as now I have nothing to say what am I supposed to say this is so bad I swear I am going to kill him only could have just taken me were what the most could have happened but know how could he do something normal he any had to touble me not having anything to say I stay silenced

"And why are you with mr oberoi were you with -- "she take a break making all members mind puzzled with thoughts .

"No, she had told me yesterday only that she is going to spend her night with one of her named Naina something " Dad came in view while saying this

I looked up at shock this was some shocking discovery .

Act fool, act fool ,

"So why are you with mr oberoi ?" Saanvi raised a question of cource she always had to put her nose into it .

"Watch your tone before talking about her " Adityas voice came as a rage as he dominated everyone in the living hall with hes voice .

"And i saw Akansha on the way to house so I offered her a seat " added further not going to lie he got scary sometimes as most of the times he is all grumpy but that sometimes he got scare like his dual personality just came into display and it was that sometimes pure anger could be seen in his eyes , is he angry because she disrespected me and pointed on my character it can 't be it even the thing of it runs shiver through my body the feeling of actually being important to someone ashh ! I think I should stop day dreaming .

After saying it he went to his room while taking long steps then only I was able to see the tied fist of his hand like he is trying to control something .

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★.......

A/n

A/n

Heyloo ! Pookies how was the chapter did you like it tell your reviews about it. 💋

What do you think will Rahul and Saanvi will get married ?

IF you want you can also follow on instagram for cute-cute reels and spoilers !!
@yokshok_