𝟓. 𝐄𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝

You know what I'm thinkin', see it in your eyes
You hate that you want me, hate it when you cry
You're scared to be lonely, 'specially in the night
.
.

Hello my cupcakes !🧁
A boring chapter ahead but don't forget to read aditya's pov 👁️👄👁️!!

Hello my cupcakes !🧁A boring chapter ahead but don't forget to read aditya's pov 👁️👄👁️!!

AKANSHA 's pov

I wake up few minutes ago as today we need to go to college .

I washed my body with lavender body wash and took a long shower which relaxed all my muscles and sress , After a long shower of 20 minutes I came out and dried my hairs and wear a simply white kurta with white thread detailing and pair it with a flat jeans and wear two small jhumka's and a snowflakes pendent .

After getting ready I checked myself again and came out from the room and saw those the dark- brown eyes again he was looking at me and I was looking at him .

Should I ask him his name ?

No i am not desperate to know his name am I ?

maybe--- . I shock my mind and started walking downstairs when i heard him saying

"You are looking good"

Did he just said that I look good I didn't knew what to say so i turned around and said " thankyou "

Only to find him saying this to some other aunty .

Shittttt!

"Bhai tu kudko koye hur ki apsara kyu sochti hae !"i criticised myself.
[Why do you think your self as a angel from heaven ]

Par abb kya Fayd abb to ho gaya gaya syapa to ho gaya !
[But, now what profit the problem has already caused ]

He looked at my direction any smiled and this time it was a genuine smile .

And this embarrassed me more

.

Its been more than 10 minutes I am waiting outside the university of Mumbai waiting for Naina but she is no here.

" sorry I am late I know but you know the traffic of Mumbai right !?" -A sound came revealing naina who is coming from her car after fukingg fifteen minutes!

"Is bar chor Diya but next time nahi chorungi ,ok ?"
[This time I have forgotten you but will not do it next time ]

"Thik hai meri maa next time se pakka time me se aaungi "
[Okey my mother from next time I will come in time ]

"oky, okey now we should go its already late"

We were sitting on the cabin of principal as we are asked to after few minutes the principal appear with his big glasses on eyes -- okey it was kind of funny need to admit it anyways ,