𝟔. 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞

I was siting in my class as our lecture was going on

Me and naina are in different classes as out streams are different I had selected commerce whereas Naina selected science you know the smart child and hence, I was bored as fuck till now .

" We will conclude our class with it" - our professor declared breaking my chains of thoughts.

" And also students we have a project for you to complete and must mention this project is one of the most important think of last semester so you should must pay attention on it and not take it as granted ... You all have to make a detailed project on how things work in a corporate company " And she complete her sentence throwing the banger on our head and started collecting her stuffs and suddenly added .

" You guys can took help of any corporate company by visiting it and noting the points " she added.

*sign* galti kar di commerce le kar ...
[I did wrong taking commerce ]

I took my phone out and started scrolling through the internet as it was Lunch break but I was not feeling like eating .

And suddenly I came across through a post saying that Mr aditya oberoi has been seen on the roads of mumbai is oberoi co. Going to open a branch of their company in Delhi too ?

The photo in the post was blur stoping me to see the real face of the person but why he kinda look like that boy with dark - brown eyes ?

The lunch break ended soon and the other classes went smoothly.

In my shock when I came out of the classroom I saw that head boy and Naina laughing and giggling towards eachother .

And as soon Naina saw me she bid a bye towards the head boy and started walking towards me .

" Yeah to vo head boy ta na iske sath kya scene hai " I said while been puzzled .
[It was that head boy right what is the scene with him ]

" Areh kuch nhi yar bass we were talking " she said while rubbing her head.
[Nothing we were just taking ]

" Ha dekh raha tha " I said while teasing her a little .
[Yeah I can see ]

"Areh chor na chal " she said frustratedly
[Leave, let's go ]

"Hmm..." I said sleepy .

After a good time of 20 minutes we reach home and the drama begins .

" Akansha go and get ready ?" Mrs Malhotra said while passing me a tight lip smile and it didn't took me much time to realise that all the family members including the guest are siting in the Hall that's why she is acting all sweet suddenly.

I nodded and started walking towards my room .

Now the biggest question arriving in my head was what to wear cause I know whatever I wear Saanvi will not leave a chance to criticize me .

After thinking for a while I decide to wear a red kind of bodycon dress dress .

"Agar marna hi hai to acha dekh kar marungi "
[If you are about to die , die wearing something nice ]

I did a little makeup and tied my hair in a lose bun I didn't put much effort kyu ki sab ghar ke hi to hai.

As I came down I saw that only person present there was the aunty of that other day Ahh! soch kar hi embarrassment lagta hai bhai how could I be so stupid .

I composed my self beside aunty .

" Beta, you are looking great " - the Lady complimented me with a smile.
[Beta =dear]

"Thank you aunty but not more than you " I said while smile .

"Areh ! humari to age ho gaye hai abb kaha "
[I have aged now what ]

" kaha aunty abhi to app jawan ho "
[We're aunty you are still young ]

And we started talking from this topic to that .

And soon Mr deep brown eyes came I know I am weird its been days since our 1st meeting and I still don't know his name .

Fuck it ! today I will ask it by my self only .

"Tum mere beta se mili tora rude hai but ache dil ka hai ! "- she whispered
[Did you meet my son he is rude but has a pure heart]

I said no by moving my head.

" Aditya idar ao "- she called him
[Aditya came here ]

He came near me and said--
" Nice to meet you miss - " that sudden pause make me realise ki mene to ise kud ka naam hi nahi bataya

" Akansha - Akansha Malhotra " - I said clumsily .

He noded with a smile.

" Hm I think we are good to go " A voice came revealing saanvi who was fixing her extreme short bodycon dress with a deep clevage and coming towards us while holding mr khurrana's hand .

" Di if you are ready lets go then -" she said very innocently like she really meant it .

I nodded .

We were standing outside the club together as out bride and groom has decided to celebrate their bachelorette Together .

As soon as we entered the club everyone started dividing into two groups one get to the dancing floor actually maximum of people did so .

°•°•°•°•

Kesa tha ajj ka chapter tell me your opinions about it

Love you my pookies 🎀

Follow me on instagram for spoilers and cute- cute reels
@yokshok_