9. I wanted to kiss you

Aditya's pov

Aditya's pov

Akansha Malhotra a name which has being troubling my mind from the past few hours as I can't sleep thinking out our first intense kiss it was not like my first kiss or something but , it was different it was making me feel things that I never wanted to feel it was making me weak, weak for her desperate for love I couldn't resist but admired he beauty infront of me .

As the sun shined in his full glory I got myself of from the sofa where I was siting from past few hours as i could do anything but sleep I was going in the kitchen to make some lemon juice for her she will need it .

I was changing ,changing for her .

"Drink it, it will hurt less" It was the first thing I said to her as I entered the room .

Last night was full of events first that kiss then her words and than that little creature pass out after making me a complete mess with her thoughts , How could I possibly take her back in that state what will everyone thing .

Its not like i give a damn to what others thing But, I give a damn about her respect. I will not tolerate if anyone talk nonsence about her .

So i ended up taking her to my farmhouse which was near by only.

The workers where quiet shock but didn't said anything .

Now the biggest problem was that i have no female workers only male workers were available.

Cause I don't like the presence of sudden womens in my life , Yes i know I have spend nights with some but it was only fuck emotions were not included .

"Did we did it ?" - so she doesn't remember anything at first I think of teasing her but when I showed those tears which are on their burge to came out I couldn't I just could not it was something which I can't tolerate at all.

"No "I declared welcomed by her thousand of questions but soon I answer all in my style .

And she left to take bath after telling me to brought some cloths for her .

And after only few seconds when I have started to do some of my works in my laptop as I have asked araav send some details of someone .

Araav may look all quiet and decent but he is a computer genius and cybercrimes are something in which he cooks he even has hes own cybercrime company,There is a men i and he is a total pain in as that fool really thinks he is better than me !! Dumbfuck.

A smirk played on my lips but soon despaired as my cherry my Aku came in view wearing my
shirt which was just perfect on her I will love to see her more often in my cloths but the hard part was that the first two buttons of her shirt was open .

But, soon the actual problem take place as by seeing those bruises she thinks something has happened between us which was totally wrong .

By the time I was done explaining her every bit of it I went to call Agastya a.k.a my secretary but he is kind of brother to me both araav and agastya are my best buddies .

After a while he delivered it to my farmhouse .

By the time we arrived at Malhotra Mansion it was already something like 3:00 .

but, then the actual tragedy happened that , that bitch yeah she is a bitch I dont care whatever you guys say but, I always adress a person on his/ her behaviour and she is a bitch no doubt in it, she freaking tried to degrade my cherry and that burst my anger how freaking much I want to shove her till her dead and torment her until she give up on her life.

I made a fist of my hands to control the anger which was now going over the top but I may kill her later and with it I went from their as if I stay their one more second I may kill her yes I am not at all that typical guy [ Ladkiyo par hatt nahi utata] I can fucking torment them to dead.
(Don't put hands on girl)

I am not a man of principals at all and now cherry is the intoxication of my life without which I cannot live now

Akansha's pov

I was siting on the balcony of the room thinking about the day , Does he really care and ahh we fucking kissed and on top I forced him but he didn't looked upset by it ahh god I am so freaking embarrassed .

"Baby, I missed you today "A message popped on the look screen of my phone , and no wander it was from Naina the great , as I was not able to go to college today .

"Me too" I replied

"why did not you came today * sad emoji * ?" Next message popped.

Should I tell her i think for you few sec but then replied.

"I got a hang over from last night "I was not lying i indeed got a hangover it was just the half truth .

"Keh dati yarr mae bhi nahi jati that Ahan he is so freaking irritating "
[You should have told me , I also wouldn't have gone, Ahan is so irritating]

"Ahan ahha * teasing emoji * "

"Shut up"

I swear to god I think something is going between Naina and that nerdy head boy but he is hot not going to lie if it happens this couple will be the hottest in the entire college .

"Who are you talking? "to A deep masculine sound interrupted me in between and it didnt me seconds to realise it was Aditya .

"what are you doing in my , you chipkali "A said in a irritating voice and went to hold his hands to push him out of the room , but I was late, too late as he had already hold me from my nape and pushed my on the near by wall .
[Chipkali=Lizard! ]

I was squeezed between the wall and him we were so freaking close that I was able to feel his breath

"I wanted to kiss you" He said as he sucked my neck.
______________________________________

A/n
Leaving you all in a cliffhanger 🥰👍🏻!!
How was the chapter ??
So There you got Agastya!
You will get to know about his character in details in upcoming chapters but for now he is not so good person!

If you want you can follow me on Instagram for spoilers and information regarding the story
@yokshok_

Next update - jab 200 views ho jayenge
( it's not that tough kar do please)
😭😭