🔞Mommy will take care of it (Swiss x fem reader)

A/N: okay... smut chapter!! I have only written smut like once before so don't blame me if it sucks. This is gonna be subby Swiss in rut because I said so. Also this will be Swiss X reader bc I am so damn obsessed with Ghost at the moment. It's prolly unhealthy XD

Catergory: smut >:3

It had been a while since I saw Swiss. He usually just roamed around the ministry or chilled in my room, but he had been in his own room for the past 2 days straight.

I was starting to get worried. I walked into the common room. "Guys? Has anyone seen Swiss? I'm kind of worried at this point." Mountain looked up from his book upon hearing me. "Swiss? Oh yeah. He's in rut. He is just probably being a horny mess in his room or something." He said.

I nodded before walking back out of the room, towards Swiss's room. I arrived and pressed my ear against the door. I heard fain sobs and moans coming from inside.

"Fuck... Y/N... I- mgh..."

I chuckled and couldn't help but notice the small damp spot starting to form in my underwear. I softly knocked on the door and opened it.

I saw swiss, on his bed agressively slamming himself down onto a toy. Trying his hardest to get some amount of sadisfaction. "Well lookie who we have here..." I smirked, walking closer.

"Please..." Swiss whined. I just walked sat down on the bed, next to him before pulling him into a sloppy and hungry kiss. He let out a few moans before pulling away, letting out a needy whine

"Want me to help you out?" I smirked, earning a nod from Swiss. I stood up and quickly took off my clothes, stripping completely.

Swiss let out another sob as he slammed down on the toy once more. "How about you lie down and let mommy handle this..." I said taking a small satin rope from his nightstand. He lied down and I tried his wrist to the bedframe before climbing onto the bed.

"Please... I-" Swiss whined, tugting at the ropes. "Ohw... Little need boy, aren't you?" I whispered in his ear before placing a few kisses along his neck and jawline, earing another few whimpers from him.

I pulled away, admiring the marks I left on him. "You're my pretty boy, aren't you?" I smiled before moving myself towards his painful errection.

"Please...please mommy..." Swiss whined. "Please what? Use your words." I smiled, hovering above his hard dick.

"Please, I want you to fuck me. Make me so cumdrunk I cant think. I want you to deny me until I cant think about anything else. I need you, Y/N... please..." He whipered, bucking his hips in order to get some amount of touch.

I smirked in sadisfaction before living myself up with his dick and slowly sinking onto him. "F- fuck..." Swiss moaned, letting his head fall back, his back arching as he bottomed out.

I leg out a soft whimper as I started rocking back and forth, leaning forwards to kiss him. Swiss moaned and whined against me and I slowly felt a knot in my stomach starting to form.

"I- I'm close..." Swiss whined as I clenced against him, starting to bounce up and down. "Me too, darling." I groaned as I felt the knot burtst, throwing my head back in pleasure.

Swiss came seconds later, filling me up as his knot started to move up. "Fuck..." He panted, his body going limb.

The knot had gone and I lifted myself off him, our mixed cum running down my leg. "Lets get into the bath. I don't want to be sore tomorrow." I panted, untieing the rope that still held his wrists above his head.

Swiss nodded as I walked towards his bathroom. I turned on the water and put in a bit of soap. He entered the bathroom and got into the bathtub.

"Thank you..." He sighed as I got in the tub with him. Swiss leaned against me and closed his eyes, falling asleep as I gently placed a kiss on his forehead.

A/N: omg 692 words. Not counting the a/n's. It's pretty funny, ngl XD