The Most Epic Fight Of All Time

Sooo... me and my friend were in french class and my friend was like: "here, an idea for a oneshot" and now I am here, writing this XD

Idea by Marvel3000Simp01

Catergory: Just a silly story I guess

"Welcome everyone! To this epic fight!" The announcers voice sounded through the boxes in the area, "on the left we have... Snow! And on the right we have the one, the only, Blade!"

I smiled as I entered the area, seeing Snow on the other side. "Okay, Blade, you can do this..." I mumbled to myself.

"And... FIGHT!"

I walked towards my opponent, dragging my sword behind me. "Good luck." I mouthed to Snow before attacking.

Our swords slashed together over and over again. The crowd went wild as I cut my opponents cheek with the tip of my sword.

Snow backed away, wiping the blood that was slowly dropping down her cheek. I walked backwards for a bit before we started circling around for a bit.

"BLADE, BLADE, BLADE, BLADE, BLADE-" One half of the crowd chanted.

"SNOW, SNOW, SNOW, SNOW-" The other half chanted.

I took a deep breath before running towards Snow again. Our swords slashing together over and over again.

Cling!

I closed my eyes and when I opened them my sword was at the other side of the area, lying in the sand-

"GIRLS! Focus. I'm trying to explain the grammar of this paragraph! And Mika, please grab your pen from the floor." The teacher sighed, I looked at Violet, trying my hardest not to laugh as I stood up and walked towards the other side of the classroom to pick up my pen.

"We are absolute children, you know that right?" Violet laughed as I sat back down. I nodded, "yep. But pen fights are so fun!!!" I said, smiling and fidgeting with my pen.

"True... Blade." Violet laughed.

"Snow, shut up. You have already defeated me before, I won't let you defeat me again..." I chuckled before turning back to my notebook, copying the notes from the school board.

Alr, that was that LOL. This took me way too long, honestly. But hey, it was fun to write!