𝜗𝜚 chapter one 𝜗𝜚

i stare at the walls, i swear on my life that paint dries quicker than this

-

Set on May 11th 2021 - The Spanish GP just finished and Monaco is next up on May 23rd

-

"Wake up, wake up, wake up!"

A strange voice is shouting, but who is it?

"Wake up, Amilia! We're gonna be late if your lazy arse doesn't get up, now!" They continue yelling.

Okay, wait. What day is it? What time is it?

Amilias eyes open slightly and she notices her big light is on, then off, then on. Okay, what the hell is going on?

She opens her eyes more this time and notices her best friend standing at her door flickering her light switch. Then it all clicks in her head, shes going on holiday today! Uni is over and she can relax, finally.

"Right, okay, calm it." She rubs her eyes aggressively. "What time is it?" Amilia asks her friend.

"Oh my days, it's six am. Our flight is at ten! Get moving!"

"Shit!" she yells. She stands up quickly, almost fainting from the lack of iron in her body at this early hour. "Why didn't you wake me up sooner?" She questions her.

"Why didn't you wake up to your alarms? I didn't even wake up to mine, i woke up to yours." She tells her, her answer receiving a shocked face from Amilia. "I mean, I know you're a deep sleeper, but, damn girl. They were proper loud as well."

"Sorryyy." She drags out the 'y' sound, trying to make as sincere as possible.

The girl rushes to the mirror to take off her silk bonnet and investigate the state of her face and hair. Even though she washed her hair three nights ago, thankfully, her curls were still looking as juicy as they were on day two. She lets out a sigh of relief at this sign.

Now, onto her face. The most the girl does is a little bit of concealer to hide her dark under eyes from the lack of sleep. Obviously she had to curl her lashes as well, she looks like a boy otherwise.

For her outfit it's just plain grey joggers and a white hoodie. Just your casual airport outfit.

"Are you ready yet?" Charlotte, her best friend, shouts. It's surprising she get up so early, as Amilias alarms were set for 3.30 am all the way to 4.45 am every five minutes. How the hell did she sleep through all of that?

She stands up quickly again, which was a bad mistake, reminding herself to take her iron tablets. Grabbing her suitcase and carry on bag as well as her phone, charger, purse, and headphones before looking at herself to make sure she looks somewhat presentable.

"I'm just coming. I'll meet you outside." She answers her friend. The door opening and closing as she makes her way to the kitchen. Her hands reach for the cupboard handle to then take out the tablets. She grabs a cup too and fills it with water.

After she finished taking the tablet, its shoved into her carry on and she rushes out the door.

Charlotte and Amilias mum are sat in her car waiting for her. As she walks towards the car door her mum points to her wrist and taps it, as if she was saying look at the time.

The curly haired girl gave her an apologetic look before shoving her things into the boot, not caring how she positioned them, before sitting in the passenger seat.

"What took you so long? I've been sat here for an hour." Her mum asks the girl not so happily.

"Sorry, mum. I slept in over my alarms and-" She attempt.

"Oh, I know you did Amilia. I know." Charlotte cuts Amilia off before she could finish her lame excuse. Shes thankful for that as she didn't really have an excuse but at the same time she really did want to explain herself.

"You said be here for five, so I came here for five, like you asked. After about thirty minutes of waiting I phoned you and you didn't answer!"

"I'm sorry, just- just can we not waste anymore time? We might be late." Amilia pleads with her mum, sick of her complaining in her ear.

"Okay, fine, let's go then." She agrees and off we go to the airport.

-
A/N

Okay kinda short but like trust me on this guys it gets better I swear

Also tysm for wanting to read this

Idk how I feel about it but we'll just have to see in the future how you guys and myself feel sooo yurr