𝜗𝜚 chapter four 𝜗𝜚

i'll make a cup of coffee for your head, i'll get you up and going out of bed

-

May 12th 2021

-

"And then when i turned around to leave he said 'Wait! Can i get your number or something?'" she squeals, hitting her friend on the arm.

Her friend is sat there with her jaw hung wide open. "Can you maybe get one of his friends for me 'cause, damn!" she laughs, swaying back and forth.

"I'll see, i'll see." Amilia nods. Her phone is ringing on the table next to them, but it's face down so they can't see how was phoning her. She lifts it up and squeals, again. She throws her phone onto the floor.

"What? What? Who is it?" her friend is laughing but is confused. She lifts her friends phone up from the ground and realised why she did that. She gushes her friend and answers it, putting it on speaker so they can both hear.

"Amilia? Are you there?" A man's voice asks through the phone.

Charlotte urges her friend to say something. "Uh- yeah. Hi. What's up?" she looks to her friend and gives her a confused face and mouths what do i say?

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out someplace with me? If that's okay. You can say no i dot really mind. I would understand-" he's cut off by Amilia.

"Yeah, i would love to. Just text me when and where and i'll be there." she's now smiling like crazy.

"Yeah, of course." you can hear him smiling too now. "I'll send you the address."

"Perfect. I'll see you there. Bye." the girl answers.

"Bye, see you then." he said before hanging up the phone. As soon as he did that the two girls stood up and began laughing and hugging each other. They were both ecstatic.

-
Charles: We can meet at this place for half seven?
and i can pick you up if you'd like?

Amilia: half seven is perfect
also i'd love that xx
here's my address x

-

Before she could even process what was going on, half seven came around. All of a sudden the girls heard an engine roaring outside of their place. Amilia got a text from Charles saying he was here so she took one more look at herself in the mirror and decided she was good to go.

Charlotte wanted to see what the man looked like so she came with Amilia to the door. She opened the door but was too focused on the stair in front of her to not fall other that she didn't notice the expensive car behind Charles.

Charlotte, on the other hand, saw it first. He mouth agape, at both the man and the car. "A-Amilia. Are you sure he's just a mechanic?"

"We'll be didn't really spe...cify." now she is seen it. "No way..." In front of Amilia was the most gorgeous man shes ever seen and a beautiful red Ferrari.

"Do you like it?" Charles said, grinning ear to ear, with his dimples on view. He steps aside from the car and opens the door. Amilia slowly walks towards it in disbelief. She had never been this close to a Ferrari.