𝜗𝜚 chapter three 𝜗𝜚

i know i got that vibe, yeah, i do what i like, how i like

-

May 12th 2021

-

As the sun beams in through her window, the glare points itself directly onto her eyes. As she opens them slowly the brown in her eyes shimmer and show its true, beautiful colour. If she had a boyfriend next to her, he would be showering her with compliments right now.

The girl wanders up out of her bed yawning, slowly making her way into the kitchen before she remembered there was no food.

Realising this, she waddles back into her room to begin her day by getting ready. She puts on a simple but cute, summery vibe outfit.

story posted

story posted

Securing her purse and her phone, she makes her way to the door. Unlocking it, in one go, she steps out into the summer breeze of Monaco.

She hadn't really decided where she was going, she just wanted to explore the new city by wandering in odd directions.

Eventually she stumbled upon a small cafe. Checking the time, she figured it would be a good time to get a coffee.

As she opened the door the bell rung, signalling to the worker someone walked in. She lifted her sunglasses to get a better look of the menu above the workers head.

"Bonjour, bonjour." the lady behind the till said. She was a small old woman, with graying hair and a wrinkly smile, but she was gorgeous.

When i grow old, i want to look like her - Amilia thought.

"Bonjour." she replied with a gentle smile. "Uhm, can i please- oh, wait, sorry. Pourrais-je.. s'il te plaît avoir... un latte glacé." she said with a terrible accent. The lady behind the till nodded her head and smiled a little bit.

As she was making her drink, she took the opportunity to look around the shop to explore it and look at all the tiny details more. She was busy staring at an old painting of boats at the dock when the door bell rung again.

Amilia switched her attention to the door and saw a man walk in. A very good looking man -she thought.

The worker stopped making her drink to go from behind the till to in front of it to hug the man. Was he a regular? How do they know each other? Questions crept their way into her mind but were stopped when the lady began speaking to him.

"Oh, Charles! Ça va? Eh?" she looks up to him with loving and affectionate eyes. She holds his arms waiting on an answer.

"Maria! Je vais bien! Tu m'as manqué." the man said all smiley, she showed dimples.