Baby?

"Come on!" You yell hitting the machine. You were making copies of a case and the printer was being a jerk. "One more paper. That's all I need" you whisper -yell to the machine. You wait as the machine makes a long high pitch squeal before restarting. "Piece of junk."

The door quickly opens as Angela practically runs hit slamming the door. She begins pacing back and forth not noticing you yet. You glance over at here before deciding to talk to her. "Seems like your having a good day." You keep your eyes focused on the printer as it booted up again.

"Holy" she stops and places her hand on her chest. "You nearly gave me a heart attack."

"Yeah and that wouldn't be to good for the baby." You say, so sarcastic anyone would know you were joking, hoping to make her bad day good.

"Baby? That funny. I don't have a baby" She nervously rants as you look at her

Your eyes widen at the realization that she actually was pregnant. "OH MY GOD!"

She puts her hand over your mouth. "SHY UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!" She whispers at you.

"Your pregnant!" You say while her hand is still over the mouth. She moves her hand and raises her eyebrows. "Oh right sorry. We whisper now." You say whispering.

"Nobody else knows. And nobody else will. Y/n. Do you understand?" She says as her eyes widen to indicate she is being serious

"Yes ma'am" you say pausing for a moment. "What about Weasley doesn't he know?"

She looks at you and the her eyes close. "I'll tell him later"

"You didn't tell your own husband!" You yell again. Angela's hand goes back over your mouth.

"Y/n! One fiancé and two no! I just found out!" She whispers loudly to your face

"Don't you think it's weird that your coworker knows before the father?" You say nodding you head judging.

"YOU WERNT SUPPOSED TO KNOW!" She yells at you. You now put you hand over her mouth. "Angela shut up or they are going to find out." You whisper back causing her to roll her eys.

The machine beeps and then prints your last paper. "Finally." You grab the paper and go to the door.

"Nobody finds out about this!" Angela says before you leave

"My lips are sealed!" You say locking you lips with and imaginary key. "Oh and come up with a better way to tell Weasley then being a nervous wreck." You add as you walk away.