13 「lazy afternoons」

13

lazy afternoons

"Yes, Porco, I'm okay." [name] chuckled softly. "I will stay over a friend's house, so there's no need to worry about me."

Porco snorted loudly, obviously making fun of his lie. [name] pouted at such reaction. "A friend's house? Exactly who? You have no friends, you loser."

"H—Hey! I do have friends!!" He felt childish, and he could tell Porco was having fun by proving him he was a lonely loser. "I have many!!"

"Really? Haven't seen you go out a single day without the same fucking guy."

"They are just... secretive. AND busy!"

"Busy... of course." Porco's tone changed, but [name] couldn't put more attention thanks to his migraine. "If everything goes well here, we'll have a talk, you and me. It's important."

"That sounds serious... is something going on?"

"Just... take care of yourself in that disgusting place, man. Tell Victor—"

"Vincent!"

"Whatever his fucking name is, to stay with you. With what you told me, I..." Porco couldn't continue. [name] heard some grunts on the other line— was he embarrassed?

[name] grinned. "I care about you too, Porco."

"Shut up. I'm hanging up." [name] could tell he was flustered, but silenced his laugh.

"See you soon!"

"Lock your doors and windows."

"Will do."

‿̩͙‿ ༺ ♰ ༻ ‿̩͙‿

After the call ended, [Name] let out a grunt. He hid his head within his covers as he remembered Mike's words about him getting sick. The man was a witch—or maybe a wizard? Either way, he was right. Or at least, his nose told him the future, somehow.

[Name] hadn't felt dandy when he got to his apartment the night before. He knew getting out of the car by himself wasn't possible, and Levi, knowing this, helped him as he did before.

He had a bad stomachache and an urge to throw up again; but thought a good night's rest was enough to wake him up and make him feel better. Unfortunately, the moment his alarm interrupted his sleep, he felt the worst way possible.

He also had a fever. He was 100% sure. The cushion was already disgustingly wet from his sweat, along with his pillow, but his sudden weak body didn't let him get up. Not even when he felt the need to puke. So poor [Name] had to stay put and try to calm himself if he didn't want to make a disgusting mess in his room. He didn't know how much time had passed since then.