A certain young boy nervously entered the big white building, playing with his fingers. Instantly, the boy could notice someone familiar inside the building— Margaret, the lady he saw the other day. Just as she saw him, she gave a soft smile and greeted him.

"Good morning, [Name]! Nice to see you here!" She says, which the named boy just greet her quietly. "Please wait here, a certain doctor wanted me to notify your arrival." She stated before leaving in hurry.

[Name]'s mind wondered— just who wanted to see him this soon? It wasn't Dr. Smith for sure; the man had better things to attend to. Without many options, the young man just waited, looking around the place.

He noticed the asylum was very well cleaned— there wasn't any spot not cleaned enough. He saw some guards and workers passing through, which they just nodded at him as a greeting. [Name], being a little shy, blushed and greeted back in response.

The [hair color] haired boy faintly heard footsteps approaching, making him turn around to meet with blue orbs which were carefully watching his form from afar. It was a tall man— blond soft hair parted in the middle, beard and glasses. The man's face looked neutral, and little [Name] couldn't recognize a certain spark on the eyes of the unknown man.

"[Name]! This is Dr. Zeke Jaeger— You will be his assistant. Dr. Smith wanted to present you two but he's busy with some meetings." Margaret kindly said, "I believe Dr. Jaeger knows about the tasks to be done, right?" She looks at him.

He nods and responds, "That's correct. I will not waste your time any further, Margaret."

"Alright then— don't be too hard, Dr. Jaeger!" She jokes, leaving the place, murmuring something to herself. "Now to notify Dr. Smith..."

[Name] turns to see the man, immediately meeting his strong gaze on him, making the younger man a little uncomfortable by the hard gaze.

"H—Hello, Dr. Jaeger. I'm [Name] [Last Name], it's nice to meet you!" [Name] says, a little too animated, making the blond man smirk by his attitude.

Interesting. "Likewise, [Name]. You can just call me Zeke, follow me." He turns and begins to walk, which the [hair color] haired boy quickly followed, walking beside him. "You already heard you will be my assistant, so we'll share the same office— hope you don't mind."

"N—Not at all! Sorry for the trouble, Dr—uhm, Zeke." [Name] apologizes, feeling uncomfortable.

"Don't apologize, I don't mind." The blond dismisses, unbothered. "Well, to make things short, first, you will present yourself with the chosen patients. Don't worry, I will be watching everything, so if anything gets out of your control the guards can take care of it."

If anything goes wrong...? But I'm just going to meet them... That's not really comfortable to hear. [Name] tries to stay calm about the situation; nothing bad is going to happen— it is his first time, so being nervous is normal.

"You will meet one or two patients per day— we should get our schedule in three days." You both walk upstairs, "After this, you'll meet with the next one. Also, don't worry too much, I know it's your first time, so I will give you some advice."

Zeke is kind enough to help the young boy— he shares with the [hair color] haired boy his experiences, obviously hiding the ones who are not really nice. The blond talks about what would be a good approach, his usual sessions with some of his patients... [Name] pays full attention — taking mental notes in the process. The young boy really wants to help those in need; and someone giving him his first advice is important to him!

The older man snaps his fingers, suddenly remembering something. "I haven't told you anything about the patient, have I?" He chuckles, scratching his ear with his index finger, "I forgot the most important thing, apologies, [Name]."