Warnings/notes: eren's post skip appearance in the manga, reiner being a pervert...

++++++

Two friends were in the cafeteria where patients were allowed to eat. The two where quietly talking; the blond played with huis food in boredom, until he took a quick glance to the open doors of the caferia, seeing his precious doctor hurriedly passing near them, recognizing him by his soft [hair color] hair. His face lightened up instantly, confusing his brunette friend by the sudden change of demeanor.

"Armin, what is it?" The brunette asks, raising an eyebrow. It wasn't usual —or maybe never— seeing his little friend's face this happy. Well, nobody usually looked great here...

"Eren, remember the doctor I told you about? I saw him..."  Armin softly spoke, looking dreamy. His eyes had an unusual shadow on them, replacing the sparks he once had. Placing his palm on his chin and supporting his elbow on the table, his gaze was locked where his doctor hurriedly passed. "He's so beautiful..."

Blinking, the brunette tried to remember if he have seen the 'beautiful doctor' Armin told him about—but he couldn't. His permissions were limited; he can't go outside that often to see new workers in the area. His time in the garden he had never seen him; maybe it was just bad timing or the doctor hasn't been outside the building much.

He was actually interested in the said doctor—  afterall, his blond friend arrived at lunch very joyful one day, telling him everything about the new worker he just met. He told him he was so precious and gentle— just like an angel.

At first, Eren doubted it. No doctors nor nurses care about them in any way —well, maybe his brother does—, he told Armin to not trust them at first. He knows his friend, he knows Armin doesn't trust that lightly, so when he heard such things leaving his mouth, it surprised him. Maybe this doctor is good at lying or is some kind of actor— Eren will not believe such things coming from a worker on this horrible place.

His brother haven't told him about this new doctor— Armin had told him he was 'Dr. Jaeger's assistant'. Eren's brother, Zeke, did tell him about some new workers on the building pretty often. New workers, murdered workers... As far as he knows, his brother doesn't like babysitting, he had never accepted an 'assistant' before. When he heard the news from Armin, it did surprised him he didn't know before him. Him not saying a word of this 'angel' took him aback— maybe it was a coincidence Armin fell on the charms of this stranger, just as his brother doesn't tell him about him... Strange, indeed.

The brunette deduced he was going to meet this newbie very soon, and he will decide if he is playing Armin like a fool or not. If so, well... he will pay for it. After all, disposing workers here isn't that hard.

"I'm telling you, Eren... He's so beautiful..."

Closing his eyes, Eren stays in silence. He will decide if something like that is true or not, in its given time. He just have to wait and see.

++++++++++++++++

Reiner Braun. Split personality; his usual demeanor is 'easy going'. Seems charming and flirty at first-- when nurses that take his attention come to him to apply medication, don't be surprised when the patient talks in a degenerative way.

His other self has a name- "The Warrior". Reiner has the same backstory as Bertolt Hoover; member of a cult, forced to do violent acts on others, affecting his mental health. Reiner split himself in two personas: the 'normal' Reiner for his 'normal' life, and the 'warrior' Reiner for the cult's acts.

The Warrior persona is extremely dangerous, violent and aggressive. Don't even think of uncoffing him without guards on the room.

Can kill without mercy.