(🔥) Stressful day

Dazai and Chuuya had sex and gets pregnant /j

Chuuya had a long, stressful day. He was irritated and frustrated. When he got home he collapsed onto the couch, Dazai, who was in the kitchen noticed Chuuya's frustration. "Hey, Chuuya. You alright?" Dazai spoke calmly. "No." Chuuya flat out said. "Another long day, hm?" Dazai spoke again. "Yeah. People are fucking idiots." Chuuya spoke, frustratedly. "Maybe.. We could do something that could relieve some stress?~" Dazai spoke playfully as he sat down next to Chuuya. "No. I'm not gonna fuck you." Chuuya spoke rudely. "Awwh!~ Come on, Chuuuyaa!~" Dazai pouted playfully. "We already had sex last night, idiot." Chuuya spoke rudely. "I know.. But I wanna do it again. I even bought more lube!" Dazai spoke. "Hmm.. Did you get condoms?" Chuuya raised a eyebrow. "Yep!" Dazai spoke. Chuuya sighed. "Fine. I guess.. It won't hurt to do it now.." Chuuya sighed. "Yippee!" Dazai then climbed on top of Chuuya and pinned him on the couch before kissing him he then slid his tongue into Chuuya's mouth, making Chuuya groan softly as their tongues danced together. Dazai soon pulled away, leaving Chuuya a panting mess. A string of saliva aparted from their mouths. Dazai then took off Chuuya's vest and shirt before throwing it on the floor beside them. Dazai then kissed Chuuya's collarbone before rubbing Chuuya's nipples, earning a whimper from him. Dazai then sucked on Chuuya's nipple while his free hand moved down to unzip Chuuya's pants. Chuuya was whimpering, groaning and moaning. Once Dazai unzipped Chuuya's pants and pulled them off he did the same with his own. He then pulled both of their underwear off. "H-How.. Does that even fit.." Chuuya spoke nervously. "It always fits." Dazai spoke jokingly before pouring some lube on his middle and ring finger. "Are you ready?~" Dazai whispered, making Chuuya shiver.

"Yeah..." Chuuya replied, and that was enough for Dazai. Dazai then gently pushed two of his fingers into Chuuya's entrance, earning a whine from him. "F-Fuck..." Chuuya panted, his hands gripping onto the couch cushions. "Mm... You're so tight, Chuuya... Relax for me will ya?" Dazai spoke playfully. He began thrusting his fingers into Chuuya, making Chuuya's entrance squeeze around his fingers. "A—Ah... Shit... Nn—nnh..." Chuuya groaned, biting his lip to soften his moans. "Hm... You should be good now." Dazai then pulled his fingers out of Chuuya's loosened hole, pulling the slick condom onto his cock before lining his cock up with Chuuya's hole. "Relax for me, Chibi. Or else this won't be enjoyable for the both of us~" Dazai spoke. "I'm trying, jackass..." Chuuya growled out. Dazai then gently pushed the tip of his cock into Chuuya's entrance, making Chuuya bite his lip in pain. "F—Fuck!-" Chuuya hissed. "Shhh... I won't move unless you tell me to." Dazai spoke, putting his finger against Chuuya's mouth to shush him as he held the tip of his cock in place.

"It fucking hurts...-" Chuuya mumbled, his cock throbbing against his lower abdomen. "Spread your legs for me please." Chuuya followed Dazai's commands and spread his legs. "Damn, bastard..." Chuuya growled out. "Come on, Chuuya~ You know I don't control my dick size Aha." Dazai joked before slamming his manhood all the way into Chuuya. "Ahn!-" Chuuya moaned loudly in shock and pain. "Sorry, ehe..." Dazai apologized. "Jackass... Nngh..." Chuuya snarled. "Can I thrust now??" Dazai asked. "Hhngh... Slowly..." Chuuya replied as Dazai began thrusting his hips against Chuuya's. his cock sliding in and out of Chuuya slowly as Chuuya let out a couple of whines and moans here and there. "Ahh... Fuuck...—" Chuuya groaned loudly, throwing his head back against the pillow as he bites his lip. Dazai groans as he feels his boyfriend's tight asshole squeezing around his large cock. "Faster...~ Right there..." Chuuya's tone was driving Dazai insane. Dazai followed Chuuya's orders and began thrusting his 9 inch cock into Chuuya. "Fuuck!!" Chuuya moaned out loud, he was in pure ecstacy. "Fuck... I'm gonna cum, Chuuya..." Dazai whispered, thrusting faster. "Ah-!! Al... Hhn... Already...?" Chuuya mumbled before Dazai stopped suddenly, he had came already as his cum filled up the condom around his dick before he pulled out. "I cum quickly, you should know that already, Chuuya!~" Dazai whined before taking off the condom and throwing it by the trashcan, he then collapsed on top of Chuuya and snuggled against him. "Well I didn't get to cum, moron." Chuuya spoke, already getting irritated. "Oh yeah? Don't worry!" Dazai then leaned down and began stroking Chuuya's not-so-impressive-dick

"Ahh...." Chuuya moaned. Dazai began slapping Chuuya's dick against his cheek while he licked the area around Chuuya's cock. After a while Chuuya came all over Dazai's hand. Dazai then snuggled Chuuya. "Goodnight Chibi!~" Dazai spoke. "Shut up."