(🔥) So hard...

Dazai jerks off to Chuuya. {I made this at 3AM tired AF so be aware if this isn't canon ;( }

Dazai was horny and bored, Chuuya was gone somewhere probably shopping. Dazai tried ignoring his raging boner but it was hard to ignore it, he tried watching TV but the feeling of his manhood rubbing against the inside of his boxers was too much. He unzipped his pants and pulled them off, his huge cock was leaking precum all over the inside of his boxers as he groaned. "Fuck..."

He then took off his boxers and glared at his impressive dick which was twitching and throbbing, he then started stroking it absolutely jorking it. (sorry)

But something was missing, he needed Chuuya so badly. Just imagining Chuuya's tight hole clenching around his cock, as his moans filled his ears. The thought just made him harder. He started stroking his cock as fast as he could but still couldn't cum. He then had the perfect idea, he had images of Chuuya on his phone so he immediately pulled out his phone and stared at the images of Chuuya, swiping through them. Dazai's face was flustered and his eyes were half lidded.

"Chuuya..." Dazai growled, stroking his dick EVEN FASTER. His cock twitched and throbbed before it started spewing out cum all over Dazai's fingers, the sticky mess covering Dazai's fingers. He let out a loud sigh as the sound of Dazai's deep groans and gasps grew quieter. He then stood up and pulled his pants and boxers back up before washing his hands off.