{🦴?} Quickly /REUPLOAD\

{RAREPAIR KUNIANGO !!}

Kunikida and Ango were wrapped around each other, hugging eachother tightly as the rain droplets hit the window harshly. It was surprising that the power hasn't gone out yet because of how hard it was thundering, lightning and raining. a flash of lightning was seen from the dark and cloudy sky before suddenly... Silence. The power went out. Great.

"Dear, wake up..." Kunikida spoke softly, his voice softer than ever. "Huuh...?" Ango rubbed his eyes groggily, his voice raspy and full of sleepiness. "The power went out..." Kunikida spoke, his hand crawling through Ango's soft hair. "Oh..." Ango sat up and reached over to the dresser next to their bed, grabbing his glasses and putting them on. "What time is it...?" Ango spoke groggily. "6AM.." Kunikida replied. "The sun is probably about to come up..." Kunikida spoke again. "And I have to go to the Agency to do some extra paperwork at like... 7AM..." Kunikida mumbled. "You should probably get dressed then..." Ango replied.

"Yeah... I should." Kunikida sat up, he was currently only in his underwear since he usually slept naked but this time he wore at least something to not make Ango uncomfortable during the quiet night. Ango immediately looked away, his cheeks covered with a soft blush. He was very polite and didn't want to make Kunikida weirded out by him staring. Kunikida opened the closet and grabbed his usual clothes, a beige vest over a black long-sleeved dress shirt, a red ribbon tied into a bow around the collar, beige pants, and plain brown shoes. He put on his pants first and zipped them up before putting on his long-sleeved dress shirt. "Do you want me to make you some coffee...?" Ango spoke gently, he was wide awake now. "No thanks. You still seem tired." Kunikida replied, putting on his beige vest and shoes before his glasses. "Babe... It's only 6:12AM... You don't have to get ready so early..." Ango spoke before standing up, he was wearing a white T-shirt with grey sweatpants and black socks. "You know how serious I am about being early, honey." Kunikida spoke softly and stepped towards Ango and placed his hands on Ango's waist.

"I know... I just want to make sure you're in a good mood and not tired..." Ango spoke in a worried tone. "I'm fine, Ango. Don't worry." Kunikida kissed Ango's cheek gently, he always loved giving Ango kisses everywhere. "Okay... Just making sure..." Ango then kissed Kunikida's lips, Ango was somewhat a sloppy kisser but that didn't bother Kunikida one bit. Ango's hands trailed down Kunikida's muscular and slim chest before they gently gripped Kunikida's crotch. "Fuck... Ango..." Kunikida pulled away and groaned, the noticeable tent in his pants getting bigger. "Can I...? Do... Do you consent...?" Ango spoke nervously. "Of course..." Kunikida spoke before kissing Ango again but soon they parted because Ango pushed Kunikida on the bed, he kneeled down Infront of Kunikida and started unzipping Kunikida's pants, but Kunikida's eyes remained on the clock. "Hurry, dear..." Kunikida whispered. Ango quickly pulled Kunikida's pants down and his underwear as his eyes widened. "H-Holy... Fuck..." Ango stuttered out, his wide eyes staring at Kunikida's large dick, it was fully hard and it was at least 9 or 8 inches, since Ango had never really sucked anyone off he thought that was HUGE. "You don't have to if you don't want to, darling.." Kunikida spoke softly, stroking Ango's soft hair. "No... It's fine..." Ango spoke before leaving kisses all over Kunikida's large dick making Kunikida let out quiet groans everytime. Ango then licked the tip of Kunikida's cock, his eyes half lidded as his hand gripped the base of Kunikida's cock. "Good boy..." Kunikida praised, Ango loved praise. Ango then took half of Kunikida's cock in his mouth, gagging a little but he soon got used to it. He began bobbing his head up and down, his eyebrows furrowed as his eyes were closed. Kunikida grunted, biting his lip while his head fell back. "Fuuck, Ango..." Kunikida panted, before he gently pushed Ango's head down, making his whole cock go in Ango's mouth. Ango gagged a little before sucking Kunikida's cock faster. "Fuck... I'm gonna cum..." Kunikida warned before bucking his hips and cumming down Ango's throat, Ango swallowed obediently. He soon pulled off of Kunikida's cock, panting and breathing heavily. "Was... Was that good...?" Ango spoke. "Of course.." Kunikida replied before looking at the clock and his eyes widened. "Damnit! I'm gonna be late!" Kunikida quickly pulled his pants back up and zipped them up before quickly kissing Ango's forehead and grabbing his keys before quickly leaving the room and house, leaving Ango alone... But Ango had a boner himself...