{ ☁️ } Just a dream.

Kunikida was trying to sleep in the Agency office. He was so dedicated to his work that he actually started sleeping there, it was a little hard but he made it work. He was laying on the couch, a soft fabric blanket over him that he brought from home. His breathing was soft and quiet in the dark of the room as the moon shined through the window. He was just about to fall asleep until he heard the door open. He immediately sat up and reached for his glasses and put them on.

"Hello...?" Kunikida spoke out, he saw a shadow standing by the door before Kunikida sighed. "Dazai. I know it's you." Kunikida spoke before he heard a whine. "Aww man! I almost scared you y'know?" Dazai pouted. "Why are you here?" Kunikida scowled. "You know... I had another night terror." Dazai spoke, his face empty with any sort of emotion. Kunikida groaned. "Come here." Kunikida opened his arms for Dazai and Dazai hesitantly hugged Kunikida. "You don't have to put on a face for me... You can tell me what you're feeling, Dazai." Kunikida muttered. "So cringe..." Dazai chuckled. "Do you wanna sleep here with me..?" Kunikida asked. "Can I...?" Dazai replied. "Usually... I would say no but.. You can." Kunikida whispered, laying down while Dazai was on top of him. Dazai's legs were in-between of Kunikida's while he rested his head on Kunikida's chest.

"Who knew you actually had a soft spot." Dazai spoke playfully. "Don't get used to it, Dazai." Kunikida scowled. Dazai closed his eyes, his face was peaceful. If only...

He was actually real...

Kunikida suddenly woke up, covered in sweat as the bright sun shined through the agency's window. It was all just a dream... Dazai was still gone. Kunikida rubbed his eyes, looking around as if expecting to see Dazai but... It was empty. "Damn... Damnit, Dazai..." Kunikida mumbled to himself. If only Dazai's plan went right, he would still be here.