Introduction

Hi this is my first story to ever write over here so please excuse my grammar.I will remove this story if their is any copyright violations.

I am a fan of the tensura and ascendance of a bookworm stories but I found that there are almost zero fanfiction related to myne so I decided to create one myself. The plot is something like this.I will try to be realistic following the stories

Few years ago before myne was born great changes occurred in the world of ascendance of a bookworm. The gods seemingly disgusted by the nobles of  Ehrenfest who always acted high and mighty and used  mana to oppress the people without a just cause had enough. They passed judgement upon all of Ehrenfest wherein they broke Ehrenfest from Yurgenschmidt and flung them through spacetime to the world of tensura ,10 years before the start of our story in tensura . 

The duchy seemingly losing the blessing of their gods decided to adopt the new faith of luminism which was prevalent in this world. They used the old greeting but could not use the names of their old gods so they stopped using it instead replaced the name with luminuous.Their current divine instruments also failed so they were forced to look outside. They established trade with  blumund farmus and dwargon for resources before they became self-sufficient and isolated their duchy to the outside world.They also joined the western council and also allowed soldiers of the church to station near their border to guard it from monster as they adopted luminism as their state religion. Now after a few years  myne is born and the story relatively goes the same until traders from the newly established jura-tempest federation or the Kingdome of monsters as people called it had came to start trade and sold their wares. The nobles were astounded by the quality of their goods and the current aub of ehrenfest sylvester told ferdinand to go visit them and establish trade relation with them. This is where the story starts.

Myne hears about this and also wants to go as she could tell that all these goods are from her previous world. Ferdinand agrees as her knowledge about her previous world customs and the information that rimuru was also an otherworlder seemingly from the same homeland could help them in their negotiation. They had to do it discreetly though because their state religion prohibits contact with monster so they planned their way through blumund who had established relations with the monster Kingdome.

I will try to upload once a week but I have college and monthly exams so schedule may be disrupted.