Counterattack

Tulli's POV

I was currently in front of the ruler of all monsters ,The ruler of The Jura Tempest Federation Rimuru Tempest. He looked extremely beautiful so much so that if I did not knew better I would have thought he was a girl. The head priest came in next along with his scholar and knight in tow. 

"You are tulli correct myne's sister?" Rimuru addressed me with a gentle smile on his face

"Yes- yes I am"

"Can you lead me to your sisters corpse I need to see her"

"Y-Ye-Yes please follow me"

I was currently trembling here was a person who literally held the soul of my sister in his hand. He was also fairly strong from the small aura he was emitting. It was clearly restrained but enough to let us know that he was strong enough to defeat us. I quickly led him to where my mother was. She immediately stood up upon seeing  Rimuru.

"You are Lord Rimuru correct . Will you really be able to revive Myne. I am willing to do anything to revive my daughter. Please rplease revive my daughter" my mom begged on her knees infront of Rmuru.

Rimuru picking her up by the shoulder addressed her in a gentle tone.

"Be at ease your daughter has protected my citizens from certain death for which I am eternally grateful to her and I also have a promise to keep. So be at ease I will try to revive her with all the powers within my disposal. This is also my way to repay her sacrifice. This is also my way to atone for my own foolishness by trusting humans".

With that he took a 90 degree low bow toward us.

"I cannot myself a leader bowing down to anyone but since this is private it does not matter please forgive me for my mistake in not protecting your daughter when she should have been under my protection. Rest assured I will Exhaust all methods to bring your daughter back. I already have her soul with me so be at ease" 

"Thank you! Thank you so much . I really can't thank you enough. My daughters are everything to me I can't go on living without them".

I hugged my mom in an effort to calm her down. Rimuru had a gentle smile on his face and then went to pick up Myne's corpse. Her body was terribly disfigured as all her bones were broken and she was white as a sheet as all blood had been drained from her body. The last spell she cast had cost her both her body and life.

"With how I am now I have only a 3.14% chance to revive her but rest assured I am going to revive your daughter by evening tomorrow."

With that he went out .

"Please wait"

My mom told me to come back but I did not care. I ran after him and suddenly my eyes suddenly fell on a wooden practice sword it was discarded and no one claimed it so I took it myself. After watching myne who were prepared to do anything to save us and Rimuru a leader who could rightfully kill us instead decided to apologize for his mistake lit something within myself. I no longer wanted to be the one who is protected.

I made a vow to myself to repay Myne for sacrificing her life to save ours and Rimuru who will revive her from the dead. I will become strong enough to make sure I can protect myne. What kind of elder sister will I be if I can't protect my own younger sister. 

Rimuru seemingly having noticed me stopped in his tracks and looked back at me.

"Can you please train me. I want to become strong enough that I can protect my sister the next time something like this happens."

He looked a bit surprized but looked towards me with a knowing but questioning look in his eyes. It was like he was evaluating my worth. I felt like he knew everything about me and all his eyes were on me now.