Consequences

We go back a few hours before the events in previous episode happened. 

Rimuru's Pov

I was getting prepared to leave Ingracia my time with the students in the freedom academy came to an end. 

All the students went outside to wish me goodbye.

"Promise us you will visit us again"

"I promise Ryota now promise me you all you will listen to your new teacher, I will take regular updates from her"

""" Of course we promise""".

"Good now let me go you all"

Thy stopped clinging on to me but chole still clinged onto me. I decided to give a copy of Shizu's mask to her.

"Keep this safe for me chloe".

"But this is shizu sensei mask".

"I know I hope you keep it safe".

"Of course Sensei".

And with that I left . I was riding on Ranga when Soei suddenly came up to me and informed of a disturbance in the town. I remembered my promise to the children and resolved myself to move forward in my journey suddenly I felt weak.

<Notice: Holy field anti-magic barrier has encompassed the area>.

'Resist!' I thought almost out loud, while walking to a tree I saw one of Soei's clones covered in blood, but before I could say anything the clone turned to dust.

<Resistance successful, access to non-magical skills still available. Magic-based skills are rendered unusable, however.>

Shit. Alright, well it's the best I could hope for. I heard foot steps approaching me from behind and immediately turned around to see a lady approaching me, she had red crosses on her colours and short black hair. She was clearly wearing armour under her white coat, and had both bracers and magisteel boots that came up to her knees.

 She was clearly wearing armour under her white coat, and had both bracers and magisteel boots that came up to her knees

" Please move I have a very urgent matter to address"

"You should worry about your own life now."

"you are Hinata correct Shizu san asked me to take care of you ,please move I don't have much time".

"You killed her, why would you honour a promise to her?" She said this as she pulled her sword out while facing the ground and holding her sword out parallel with her shoulder line. Her tone was sharp and cutting.

I put my hand on the handle of my own sword and pulled it out slowly. "She died in front of me, she left her wishes to me. She left those children to me." I was almost spitting my words, my aura flared as I got even more livid she was insisting on standing in my way.

We Exchanged a few blows but I was heavily outclassed add to the fact that the barrier was putting me down.

"Please move Hinata my town is in danger"