Travelling to Tempest

Myne's POV

We had just left tempest and were travelling toward Blumund. It was a vey bad experience there was no safety and monsters frequently attacked us but due to Ferdinand and his guard knight Eckhart we were able to fend of most of them the road was bumpy and we could not sleep well due to the lack of safety someone had to stay awake and Ferdinand and Eckhart did it in rounds so that we were safe. I was felling useless so I decided to to help mom and Tulli in cooking for everyone my recipes were well received and despite being outside of our home with no proper cooking utensils it still tasted very good. 

Just like that a day had passed and we reached Blumund. Ferdinand used a disguise and since security was light we were let through without much fuss. Blumund was a bit better than Ehrenfest in terms of how commoner's lived . Most common people were adventurers and the nobles were not that overbearing like they were in tempest. Ferdinand had someone to meet and we were tasked to find some place to stay. We found an inn with decent beds and each room costed 15 silver coins so we took three room for one day and settled ourselves.

"So what do you think of Blumund benno?" I asked.

"Its better than Ehrenfest in terms of Quality of life the peasent have decent wages and they can make a living by becoming adventurers unlike in Ehrenfest were only nobles are allowed to participate" Benno grumbled to which I nodded.

"Its all around a better place and we have more chances to move up over here than in Ehrenfest" I observed.

"Speaking of which do you want to open business here benno?" I asked.

"Maybe but now as the capital is very high and I need to conduct research into what kind of goods are in high demand plus people should also be able to afford it " he said to which I replied.

"Yes but we can still conduct research how about we go and meet some merchants and trade goods?" I asked 

"Absolutely lets go out now we will leave tomorrow anyway"

"Be careful and come back safely "Mom told.

"I will also come with you Myne!" Lutz exclaimed.

"Fine come and lets research our new market!" I replied cheerfully and we left.  

Ferdinand's POV

I was going to meet Baron Velyard. He is a man of high intelligence and had personally met Rimuru and negotiated a defence pact from him he also got access to tempest medium and high potions which were in high demand regardless of the church's edict that we should not talk or listen to monsters. The market works on the principle of supply and demand and church cant contain these in a world where Might makes right and death is around every corner. Plus it is cheaper than old prices so it is an instant hit. I had travelled to Blumund before and though it was much worse than Ehrenfest before barely above the lower district it was now steadily growing and it was all thanks to tempest. Blumund did not trust the church and betted on the neww rising nation of tempest and it paid of massively, I now understood the importance of this mission even if we cant diplomatically open channels we can still have trade via third parties while also enjoying  the protection of the church this was my new goal.

I arrived to baron Velyard mansion which was relatively humble compared to the nobles mansion in Ehrenfest I thought to myself as I entered.

"Welcome Ferdinand dono to my humble abode I hope your journey was well?"

"Thank you Velyard dono for your hospitality to entertain us today and for letting me ask my questions on Rimuru".

"Of course though I'm not that knowledgeable and hence called Fuze our guild branch manager who knows him more intimately".