Chapter 5

That's when a complete ruckus broke out in a couple of rooms next to them.

Making her way past her uncomfortable headache, Hanako managed to scan the chakras next to them and realized she knew the people making a mess in the room next to them.

— — —

'Why are they here?' Hanako thought to herself.

Who would've thought those two boys were the ones who would rescue her?

Hanako didn't.

She tried concentrating on the muffled words she heard on the other side of her door and on figuring out who exactly was behind that door. So far she could pinpoint three different chakras until one vanished, leaving only the two cousins: Itachi and Shisui.

The door then started to shake from the force emitted onto it until it broke, revealing two concerned shinobis.

"Hanako are you okay?" Itachi said.

"Yea, the chains are a bit uncomfortable. They couldn't do anything to me though. Did you really have to break the door?" Hanako said laughing.

'Oh I bet she's alright.' the younger boy thought after seeing her laughing.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of the chains." Shisui said, using his taijutsu skills onto the chains, breaking them. "Now let's get going."

Shisui held onto Hanako and Itachi to teleport them out of the hideout and resulted in great success, unlike the old man's attempts to draw Hanako's blood. They got out and started to run in the Uchiha compound's direction.

"Hanako, you'll be staying at our house tonight." Itachi said.

"Ok! But how did you guys find me?"

"Sasuke didn't stop bugging me when we couldn't find you, so Shisui and I took off to find you after speaking with the hokage."

"Really? Sasuke was that eager to see me?"

"Really." the two cousins said in unison.

Flashback:

"Where is she?" Sasuke said, wandering around her house. "Itachi, do you know where she is?"

"Maybe she's out training?" The older brother responded.

"Let's go look," Sasuke said, dragging Itachi by his hand.

The two Uchiha brothers searched for Hanako everywhere scavenging the different training grounds but still, no sign of the young girl could be found. They spent some time looking for her, until their search got interrupted by their cousin.

"What are you two doing? You guys look like you're lost in your OWN city, what's going on?" Shisui said

"We're looking for Hana." Itachi responded. "She didn't go to school today and we can't find her anywhere." He then sent his cousin a worried look, while Sasuke was still searching for Hanako behind trees.

"Itachi, that girl has a bounty on her head."

"What?"

"Let's get Sasuke home, we have to go talk to lord third. I'll explain on the way."

The two older boys dragged a reluctant Sasuke home before resuming their conversation on their way to the Hokage's office.

"You know about her powers right?"

"No? What do you mean Hanako has powers?" Itachi questioned.

"She's a child of the gojo clan. That clan has two hereditary kekkei genkais: The limitless and the six eyes. Nothing has been confirmed about whether Hanako inherited them or not, but plenty of evidence states she does. She has an innate talent for detecting chakras, something the six eyes promote. She's also a fearless girl, she does plenty of things that would usually hurt a child but not a scratch is seen on her skin, the limitless makes anything slow down so nothing can reach the user." Shisui stated.

"I never knew she had those kekkei genkais."

"Nothing is confirmed, but I'm pretty sure some people want her gone, so that's why she had a bounty. They fear her powers I guess. You know how strong the last ones who had those kekkei genkais were, they pretty much anihilated the whole clan, I don't even understand how she's alive. Whose kid is she?" Shisui said chuckling, whose kid was she?

"Shit your right, this is pretty serious"

"The worst case scenario would be that she got kidnapped, but she could still be safe somewhere."

"Let's go talk to the hokage."

The two Uchihas quickened up their pace to make their way to the office.

"Shisui, Itachi, I don't see you two often in my office looking startled, what's the matter?" The Hokage said.

"We have reasons to believe Hanako Gojo has been kidnapped." Shisui responded.

End of flashback

The three quickly made their way to the familiar Uchiha compound. They reached the clan's head family house and that's when Shisui said his goodbyes to head back to his family.

Sitting down in the entrance, Sasuke eyed the door with patience.

'When are they going to be back? Hanako is okay right?" The young boy thought.

Seconds felt like minutes and minutes felt like hours when Sasuke waited for his friend. He was deep into his thoughts when the door opened.

"Hey Sasuke!" Hana said.

"Hana! You're okay! We were searching for you everywhere!" Sasuke said.

"I got kidnapped but I'm okay, they couldn't touch me."

'So she has those powers huh.' The older boy thought.

"You got kidnapped?"

"Yea, but I'm okay Sasuke!"

Days passed and Hanako's life still hadn't returned to normal. She spent days either at school or at the Uchiha compound; it was decided she would stay there until she could get a safer place to stay then her secluded house. She had left the compound for the day to go get her things at her house.

She looked around her house for the last time before leaving for good when she spotted an unopened box. Curiosity got the best of her and she opened it, to reveal many scrolls and a letter.

Reading it, she recognized the handwriting from all the other letters she had found in boxes around her house informing her about the ways to use limitless or the ways to tame the painful six eyes.

The letter read:

If you're looking to find new ways to use your power, this is it. This box contains many blood scrolls that will help you on your journey. You have to manage to get your blood on those scrolls to open them, if you are native to the gojo clan you will be able to use them.

Keep this box a secret from everyone.

Press on the button under the box to send it to its original place and take the blue scroll hidden behind the sink to find out how to get to the box safely.

A/N

What do you guys think is in the box?

Where do you think the box will go?

How do you think Hanako will get to the box?

Thank you guys so much for reading my book, this means a lot to me. I didn't expect to get 70 views in a week, this is amazing.

Thank you for voting or commenting for those who did, enjoy your reading!