Chapter 6

The letter read:

If you're looking to find new ways to use your power, this is it. This box contains many blood scrolls that will help you on your journey. You have to manage to get your blood on those scrolls to open them, if you are native to the gojo clan you will be able to use them.

Keep this box a secret from everyone.

Press on the button under the box to send it to its original place and take the blue scroll hidden behind the sink to find out how to get to the box safely.

— — —

Hanako's POV:

'A blue scroll? How come I never saw it before if it's under my sink?' I thought to myself while walking into my kitchen getting closer to the sink.

'And why did I have this box full of blood scrolls that I never saw? And why should I keep this a secret from everyone. And where is the box now?'

I opened the cabinet doors and looked around the small place under the sink. I was getting pretty annoyed, where was the scroll? I passed my hand around the cabinet walls in annoyance until I heard a clicking sound. I repassed my hand around the area, pressing down this time.

That's when a secret compartment was revealed, popping out of the cabinet walls revealing the blue scroll. I only had a couple of seconds to glance at the awaited scroll until I heard Itachi's voice. "Hanako do you need help?"

"No Itachi, I'm coming!" I responded before securely storing the scroll and leaving my house once and for all. "I might need help carrying my bags though."

The Uchiha and I made light conversation while making our way towards my new home for the next couple of years. "It must be pretty hard to leave your house after living here for 6 years huh?" Itachi asked me.

"Yea, it is. I don't really mind though. I prefer living with you guys if I'm in danger."

"We'll make the compound feel like your home in no time, Hanako." He said reassuringly.

His last comment made me smile. 'Would it really feel like home in no time?' I asked myself. I had never left the comfort of my small home and completely taking me away from my comfort zone would probably give me some troubles. 'But it should feel like home, right?'

My thoughts were quickly broken by Itachi saying we had made it home. Mikoto was out shopping for groceries, Fugaku was out for clan duties and Sasuke was out training. It was an empty home, but my new home nonetheless.

"Go make yourself comfortable, you can set up in the guestroom. I'll have to leave though I have a clan meeting to attend too. Mikoto should be home soon." Itachi said before leaving me with my bags.

I started sulking before I reminded myself I had something waiting for me. A certain scroll waiting for me.

I quickly made my way upstairs before rummaging through one of my bags. 'There it is!' I thought to myself when I spotted the blue scroll. I then remembered the letter. 

"You have to manage to get your blood on those scrolls to open them." 

I grabbed a kunai and made my way over the object before cutting my hand, letting my blood drip on the seal.

The seconds passed slowly before smoke appeared, leaving the scroll opened. I grabbed the paper and started to read it, recognizing the handwriting again.

If you're reading this, it means you're the chosen one. You may feel surprised or curious about the box you found, but you can't get any more details about it now. You will, only in the future though.

You're not mature nor old enough to continue on this power seeking journey. Although you're not fit for the experience now, we have plenty of hope you will in the future. But only time can tell us right?

We will help you the best we can with your kekkei genkais since the only way you can reach your full potential is by mastering them.

You probably don't know because the elders of this village don't want you finding out but you have three of them: The six eyes, The limitless, and The ketsuryugan.

You must keep the third ability a complete secret from everybody. Do not make exceptions.

I'll go more in depth about your family. You'll learn more about your dad later but your mom was a kunoichi from the Chinoike clan. One of the three who survived the valley of death incident. Pretty impressive if you asked me.

The other two survivors have no idea of her survival, helping her escape from her family members who wanted her dead.

She made her way into the leaf village as a lost child, and she managed to get herself integrated quickly. A few years later she got pregnant, and in total secrecy she had you. She then disappeared a year later. She's presumed dead but no body has been found.

One thing about the Chinoike clan, they possess the Ketsuryugan, an ocular dojutsu that grants its user amazing genjutsu abilities and the ability to manipulate anything with a high iron concentration.

You possess this Kekkei Genkai that's from a clan declared instinct. You must keep this a complete secret.

To awaken it, you have to travel to the valley of hell and drink the iron heavy blood red water.

You are not ready for that though.

You'll have to learn the Blood clone jutsu by following the instructions left in the scroll.

Good luck with everything, be careful.

That's what the letter read. After reading it I was left in shock. How did the person who left me those letters know so much? How? I don't understand that at all.

They knew things about myself that I didn't even know. What even was the ketsuryugan?

After letting the shock of the letter pass, I decided to pay more attention to the jutsu instructions.

A/N

What do you think Hanako will do with her third kekkei genkai?

When do you think she will awaken it?

You guys I never imagined my book to reach 100 reads in 10 days, this is amazing. Thank you so much for reading my book, I hope you enjoy it.