Chapter 15

We aided Sakura in her battle, and Kakashi quickly joined us. We kept him distracted until an opening was made, or at least we thought, to attack him.

When the chance appeared, I lunged at his waist to take him off with my Black fist but before I could reach him, I felt a piercing pain in my head and felt my consciousness drifting away.

— — —

"Hana!" I heard Sasuke yell before taking my weak body in his arms.

I grabbed my forehead to try and find the cause of the stinging pain but could only feel blood staining me. Kayo quickly took place in front of me, separating us from the man. I could feel blood pooling out from my wounds the man had managed to inflict on me.

He then took off his mask and started talking, making everybody take their focus off of me. "I took them all, and this young girl isn't an exception. I will surely take her away from you guys."

"You will not!" Kayo yelled, unusual for her calm nature.

"She possesses a power no one else does, I will make it mine."

I then started to regain my strengths, making me stand up.

"Are you for real?" The man asked me.

"For real real. I'm still alive and kicking!" I said, brushing my blood stained head away from my forehead, revealing my completely healed wound.

"The reversed chakra technique?" Kayo asked me, bewildered by the turn of events.

"Exactly. Chakra is negative energy. While it can enhance the body, it can't regenerate it. So if you multiply that negative energy against itself to create positive energy. I gave up counter attacking when I saw your blade and poured all of my energy into the reversed chakra technique. Easier said than done! I could never do that till now!" I said, screaming. "But I finally grasped it on the verge of death."

"Are you high?" The man asked, laughing. "Our fight is just getting started."

"Hanako we have to leave, NOW! He found you! I'll explain later." Kayo said, forcing my levitating body onto her, taking off for the Himalaya's.

"I'm so happy you finally managed to use the reversed chakra technique."

"I am too, I mean I almost died. And what was that about you never yell?"

"You don't really understand the danger you're in right now, we'll have to keep you in the Himalaya's for a while. But that man has been hunting the Chinoike for many years, taking their eyes. We'll have to get you stronger before you're let out again."

"I kinda have a life?"

"You kinda wont if you don't go into hiding Hanako."

"You guys will train me right?"

"Yeah, you'll be learning your dad's and your mom's techniques. Since you'll be able to use your ketsuryugan we'll teach you everything there is to know about it."

"That's fun, but when am I going to see my friends again?"

"About three years."

"THREE YEARS?"

"Depending on how fast you learn, maybe two or four."

"Can we start training now?"

"Once we get to the Himalayas, you bet we'll be training."

We quickly flew over to the familiar mountains and I started training with the help of one of the senior dragons, Kazuki, the blood red dragon. He was the specialist regarding the Ketsuryugan, and considering I was the only one left with that ability he took it into his hands to train me.

"Give me your hand." He uttered. I complied and he tried cutting me. "Drop whatever ability you have going on."

"Why?"

"Because I have to teach you something." On his words, I withdrew my infinity and let him cut me. "Keep your ketsuryugan on and try to manipulate your blood."

"Huh?"

"If you make your chakra flow out of your wound you can shape your blood."

It's on Kazuki's advice my Ketsuryugan climbed its ranks, becoming Blooded. The best rank one could obtain. Even if he was a reserved dragon that only uttered orders at me, he was the one who helped me the most. I managed to do so by taking on missions anonymously, as the hidden villages were actively looking for me.

Thanks to the sacrifices I had made, I gained plenty of new abilities over the span of two years. It now only took eye contact for me to be able to manipulate my opponents blood, and I mastered my own blood manipulation, enabling me to use a wide variety of weapons. Also, most of my time was spent mastering genjutsus: the Chinoike specialty.

I had recently learnt a new genjutsu and needed to go test it out, so I went to Kazuki.

"You know the genjutsu you taught me? I wanna go test it out."

"Alright let's go get you a mission, get into your disguise."

I sighed and went to put on my contacts. Getting missions was fun, but it meant feeling like my head was exploding the whole time. I couldn't wear my blindfold or glasses anymore, I was recognized for that. Also I had to put my hair up in a singular ponytail. Once Kazuki approved of my disguise, we went out together.

Back in Konoha days prior (3rd person):

"Lady Tsunade, why did you summon us?"

"Because I think your team is the fittest for this mission."

"I swear, if this is another Hana retrieval mission I can't do it." Sasuke said, earning pitiful looks from everyone around the room. Hanako's disappearance had taken the biggest toll on him. Even after two years he was still in denial about her disappearance and continued searching for her around the village everyday.

"No, I want you guys to go investigate someone. For the last year or so, a powerful presence has emerged in the land of snow; the red enchantress. Here's a picture of her."

"Only investigate?" Sakura questioned.

"Yes, only investigate. If contact is to be made, make sure to stay peaceful even if she has only taken out researched criminals. If you can install a relationship with her it would be amazing, noting her power she would be an incredible add on to our forces."

"Is that it?" Kakashi sensei asked.

"Yes, now you guys can go now."

And with that, team 7 took off for the land of snow.

A/N:

Thank you guys so much for 500 views, it's been about a month since I started writing this story and it means so much to me!