Chapter 8

During her first year at the academy, Hanako became one of the biggest prodigies the academy had seen, and her personality only got more extroverted and fearless when she realized her powers. Why take safety precautions when no one can touch you? Was one of the things Hanako lived by. 

She loved that statement as much as it disadvantaged her when her fate about being an early graduate was being decided. Her sensei, Iruka, completely believed in her. But when he requested for her to graduate early, he was quickly dismissed because Hanako wasn't seen as someone who could do things safely in the shinobi world. Her mindset caused her to be overconfident, therefore putting her in danger. They decided she would graduate when she would be deemed mature enough.

She had also made friends with people who didn't resent her for being so close to Sasuke. To Hanako's eyes, her life was perfect. She had everything she had ever wanted, friends.

It didn't matter who she was with, one thing never changed. She loved other people's personal spaces more than she loved her own. Due to her extroverted nature, she had even managed to crack Hinata's reserved personality. She kept pestering the poor girl until she eventually gave in.

When the two girls first met, Hinata wasn't very fond of Hanako. To her eyes, she was just annoying. She never left her alone and kept bothering her, but once they became friends, the Hyuga began missing her playful banter whenever she wasn't around.

Once the cohort graduated their freshman year, Hanako spent her whole summer spending time with her friends. She had countless sleepovers with Hinata, countless training days with Sasuke, and countless walks and runs with her other friends.

Her summer was going just like one of a normal girl would, until she got stuck in unfortunate events.

"Hinata, put your dog on a leash." Hanako said, looking at Neji.

The Hyuga only had time to sigh before her cousin barked back, "You are SO annoying? When do you ever shut up?" Poor Hinata had to get used to their arguments whenever Hanako came over, they simply couldn't get along. Like oil and water.

"Never, because it's my fate to annoy you." Hanako replied, mocking the boy.

"I swear-"

"Hanako, Neji, can you please stop."

"How can I stop being annoyed when she's annoying?"

"How can I stop annoying him when his face asks for it?"

"Please, stop arguing." Hinata replied, sick of them.

"You know what, Hinata's right. My time isn't worth being spent on arguing with a useless boy. I have to leave anyway, bye Hinata!" Hanako said, hugging her best friend.

It was already late, time went really fast when she was with Hinata. Whenever she walked back home, Hanako loved to detach from her surroundings and watch the stars. She didn't hear a thing around her, so when hands restrained her she was pretty surprised.

"Why are you even trying?" Hanako said, unbothered. Unfortunately, kidnapping attempts had become pretty frequent in Hanako's daily life.

She was extremely over confident, but she had quick thinking and she was cold blooded, allowing her to reflect on situations to act properly.

She ripped her blindfold off and started to see clearly the moves her kidnapper would try to do in advance. She made a clone and hid it, waiting for the perfect moment to use it. When the guy was caught off guard she ordered her clone to go after him and to hit his chakra points.

What her kidnapper didn't know was that Hanako's clones weren't normal, they were from a forbidden and forgotten technique; blood clones. What made them special was that they were a perfect copy from its user, and that they had all the same abilities its user had. Those clones could fight back.

But what Hanako didn't expect was other men appearing, her kidnapper wasn't alone. Hanako's technique wasn't developed enough for her to block her airways to avoid inhaling poison and the men knew that.

She didn't have time to react before a man put a cloth over her mouth, forcing her to breathe in the chemicals after a couple of minutes of waiting. Hanako then felt heavy before feeling herself pass out.

Hanako's POV:

When I woke up I could feel my whole body aching. I looked around, not realizing where I was until it clicked. I was in the hospital. 'Why was I there?' I thought. I leaned over to press the call button when painful shock waves went throughout my body.

Once I had pressed the button, it was only a matter of seconds before the doors opened, revealing panicked nurses.

"Quick, take her vitals!"

I tried asking them why I was here but no one paid any attention to my question, they were completely fixated on taking my vitals, whatever that was. I realized the only way I could get answers was to wait, so I did. Once they finished I asked them again.

"Why am I here?"

"You don't know? Do you remember anything?"

"I mean, I don't remember much?"

The lady started to explain what happened, turns out I was out for a week or so. She continued talking until four people barged into my room. I could recognize three of them: Sasuke, Itachi and Mikoto.

It was the first time I had seen Itachi and Mikoto clearly since my blindfold had been taken away from me, I couldn't even recognize them at first.

"Hana!" Sasuke said, running to hug me.

"Hi!" I replied, hugging him back.

"Doesn't your head hurt? You always say you have headaches whenever you don't have your blindfold."

"I'm okay Sasuke."

"How are you doing?" Itachi asked.

"I've been better."

"We were so worried for you Hanako, when Sasuke told me you were missing I was so worried for you." Mikoto said, holding my hand like I would disappear.

"I'm okay now, Auntie Mikoto. But who is that man?" I said, pointing to the tall man leaning on the doorframe. I couldn't remember who he was at all.

"You don't remember me?" He uttered.

"No, who are you?"

"He's Fugaku, my husband."

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't recognize you. But why am I here?"

"Hanako, you got kidnapped."

"Huh?"

They continued questioning me about what I knew and what I didn't, it was concluded that some parts of my memory had disappeared in no particular order.

A/N:

Do you think Hanako will get her memories back?

What do you think she won't remember?

Thank you guys so much for voting and commenting (if you did) and 140 views is insane!