Chapter 11

We continued walking back to our home, the sun was already setting. Once we got there we quickly passed out in our beds from fatigue, after getting an earful from Mikoto. I slept peacefully until I woke up from the noise outside my bedroom window.

I reluctantly opened my eyes and stretched my arms before putting up my blinds, the sun didn't even rise, it was still night.. I looked around before the noises restarted. I turned on my ketsuryugan and focused it in the direction of where I had heard the noise.

— — —

"Mahiko? What are you doing here?"

"Shhh, I told you I would see you soon right? I have things to show you, leave a clone."

"Alright!" I said, making a clone and ordering for it to stay in my bed.

"Now get on my back we're going." I went on mahiko's back without any hesitation, I was craving some action. I kept pestering him about where he was taking me, but he wouldn't budge. "It's a surprise Hanako."

We flew for an hour or two before reaching a large mountain chain.

"We're here Hanako, I want you to meet some people."

"Uhh, alright? But what people am I going to meet, who would choose to live on a mountain?"

"Not a person, other dragons. And this isn't a regular mountain, these are the himalayas."

"Holy shit this is amazing! Take me to the other dragons."

"Not so fast, you need to sign a pact."

"What do you mean by a pact?"

"To assure no one who isn't allowed to enters these mountains. If you don't sign it, you won't be able to reach the top where the dragons are."

I understood quickly, I mean who wouldn't want to meet other dragons. Let's say I signed the pact in the blink of an eye. Mahiko then took me to the top of the mountain and we entered a temple.

"I brought the girl." Mahiko yelled.

"Finally." A tall crystal dragon entered.

"Holy shit how are you clear?" I asked, receiving a death glare from Mahiko.

The older dragon, clearly in charge, giggled. "I was the summoner for someone with clear eyes. A dragon is born whenever someone from the Chinoike clan is. The dragon takes after its owner's eyes. Your mother, Akari, had bright red eyes and Mahiko was her summoning, that's why he's red."

"Ohh, does that mean my dragon is blue?"

"Yes, he's a pure ice blue. When he was born, nobody expected him to be that color. Hell, nobody expected another dragon to be born."

"Why?"

"Because we all thought your mother was dead, and no one from the Chinoike clan had blue eyes this flashy before. You were a surprise to everyone, so we've been searching for you for a while. We were the ones who had placed the letters."

"That makes sense! But what do you mean by the letters? I never received any letters?"

"When you had your accident you lost your memory of them, but we had placed some. Let me take you to your dragon. And you can call me Bashira."

I happily obliged to the older dragon and followed her into a room. She opened the door to reveal a glowing icy blue dragon, basically like my eyes had been transformed into a mythical creature. It stood with such confidence that it had me in awe.

"Is this the girl?" It asked, curious.

"Yes it is, be nice to her Kayo." Bashira said, closing the door behind her after leaving to leave me and the dragon alone.