Chapter 13

We walked through the door that was slightly ajar, which lead us into some sort of security room. There wasn't much to see though, all of the monitors only showed static.

There was another door on the right side of the room that made us walk through a cramped tunnel to the room on the other side, where the door was locked.

There was some sort of weird puzzle, there was a tall pole with handles on top of it, four exactly. There were also two signs on it, one had a hole and the other an or(g)ange handprint

"Oh, I know what you have to do!" Mommy spoke up, "Rotate the pole so that the sign with the hole will face towards the power input, then take the power from this power source with one of your hands, then shoot the other one at the sign with a handprint on it."

I tried to do what Mommy told me, and it surprisingly worked!

"Wow, you're a genius, Mommy!" I praised her, which seemed to make her smile wider even if it was impossible.

"Well, you know it!" Mommy proudly put her fists on her waist while hanging upside down from the ceiling.

With a loud ping, the door leading back into the station opened. Me and Mommy walked back outside, and we saw that the lights above the turnstiles now turned from red to green, which meant that they were working now.

I walked through, while Mommy just stepped over them.

"Why didn't you tell me that you could just step over like that? It could've saved us a bunch of time." I asked, rubbing the back of my head.

"I didn't notice either until now." She shrugged as we were ascending a set of stairs leading up to a cable car. Above the doorway was a sign saying: 'See the world through the eyes of a child on Elliot's Express'.

What caught my attention was another cutout at the entrance. It was KickinChicken. I started pressing the button.

- "Hey, I'm KickinChicken! Want to go outside and hang out?"

- "It's lookin' pretty rad outside!"

- "I've... never been outside before."

- "Will you come with me? I'm scared..."

- "Here, follow me. I'll step out first."

- *screaming*

"Why did they have to make these scream?! I almost jumped again!!" I complained as Mommy just chuckled at my behavior.

Entering the room in front of us, we could see a lever on each side. "I'll go left, you go right." Mommy decided and crawled over to the left.

Nodding, I walked to the lever on the right side of the room and pulled it along with Mommy at the same time. This resulted in the cable car getting it's power back.

Getting on the now open vehicle, it turned on and started going down.

At first we were in some sort of giant cave.

"Hello." Elliot's voice rang out in the cable car, "My name is Elliot Ludwig. When you look around at the world today, what one thing do you think it needs more of? I asked around, once. Money, I never have enough. Understanding, I can never get any. Faith, the common man has lost it. Each answer was different... and I could perhaps see some little truth in each. But I think each was also missing something. Something simple. You see, not one of them could muster a smile."

As we were listening to Elliot blabbering about, we were transported into a giant cave by the cable car that had a giant dome in the middle. Looking at Mommy, she seemed unsure about the trip into the dome.

Mommy Long Legs X M!Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें